[Daily] Trudy's Surprise

MysteryAF

I was just visiting the index when I spotted this:

IMVEw22.jpg

It states that the more days you spin it consecutively the more neopoints you win, and on the 25th day in a row you win a bunch of neopoints. What do you think of this new daily?

I can't even seem to get it to award anything, are you having better luck?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

Since it's a new daily, please post your prizes here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'Neopets General Chat' to 'Neopets Dailies'.

I didn't know what this was when I first saw it.  I thought it might be an ad that got passed my adblocker.  I found it when visiting the Snowager and it won't go away for me either.  It looks cool, even though it awarded me zero neopoints  lol

Aaand just like that it's gone...

It looks like they accidentally leaked it a little bit early! ;)

I don't think it's officially started yet. Looks like they're working on it. When it first appeared on my page, it was in the upper left hand corner in a little scroll box. Now I have the whole page, but it not only doesn't award anything yet, it allows you to keep spinning.

I had the same problem. It was just a little square and after spinning it once they give me the chance to spin again ang again, so I guess it's coming soon but it's not really ready yet  :weird:

There is some information on the Neopets help page and you search "Trudy": http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml

• Does Trudy’s Surprise reward only Neopoints? Are there any bonus prizes? There is a chance to receive an bonus NC prize!
  • How many Neopoints will I earn each time I use Trudy’s Surprise? The amount of Neopoints awarded will keep increasing for each consecutive day you play! Each day you come back and spin again, you can increase your prize. If you play 25 consecutive days, you could win 100,000 Neopoints, then the counter is reset to Day 1 to work your way up again!
  • How often can I use Trudy’s Surprise Slot Machine? Trudy’s Surprise Slot Machine can be played once a day. It will be available on all pages, but will disappear once it has been used, and will not be shown again in the same 24-hour period. The day will reset at 00:00:00 NST.
  • I got less Neopoints today from Trudy’s Surprise than yesterday. What happened? The prize pool resets if you miss a day, or after 25 consecutive days.
  • The Terrifyingly Bad Luck bonus sounds terrifying. What is it? The Terrifyingly Bad Luck Bonus is awarded for having, well, bad luck. If you play and your slots machine shows up 4 different items, you have the chance of being awarded extra points. However, you can only win this bonus once in a while. So, if you have Terrifyingly Bad Luck more than once within a week, well, that’s just worse than terrifyingly bad luck and even we can’t help you

Where can I find this daily?

I want to try it.  :)

It was only up for about a half hour and then taken off of the website, but it was on just about every Neopets web page. It was unfinished anyway, every time you spun the slot machine, you would get a screen congratulating you for winning 0 neopoints then it would refresh the page.

I'd love to know if these slip-ups are intentional, to hype new things, or if they're people genuinely borking stuff. ><

They're definitely messing with things at the moment, the font size in the BD messages, and in the quick stock, has gone all big.

It isn't functioning yet, but as of 12AM NST, it's popping up everywhere again.

Here's hoping they either get it running or pull it down, because it's a right pain to navigate the site with it popping up everywhere.

EDIT: As of 12:13AM NST, it's been pulled again.

It isn't functioning yet, but as of 12AM NST, it's popping up everywhere again.

Here's hoping they either get it running or pull it down, because it's a right pain to navigate the site with it popping up everywhere.

Beat me to it! :) I honestly have to know what they're thinking putting it up when it's not finished... :S

Update: It's already taken down.

Update 2: It's back again? lol

Guys, they brought Trudy's Surprise up again! The prizes have just started coming in!!! :D :D :D :D

You've Won!!

Come back tomorrow and win more prizes!

2500 Neopoints
Basic Gift Box

I just saw it and apparently it works now?
I was awarded the bad luck prize and given 4000 nps. pretty nice.  
Overall I'm rather excited for this new daily. I'm happy they're doing some good change, and i feel as if they're making up for all the dailies they stopped.  It hasn't made up for it yet, but maybe soon it will. But honestly nothing would make up for Keyquest. *Sigh* 

Umm.. it says I won 2,000 NP but it's not showing up??? It still seems bugged for me.

I won 2000 NP as well. I hope I remember to go on Neopets everyday, I haven't been playing a lot lately... Well, I guess a lot of people haven't, and that's why they came up with this daily in the first place, haha.