Did Trudy's Surprise on my side...

mouch30

Okay, so you know the new daily? Well, I spun it on my side account and ended up getting 4000 NP. I realized as soon as I pressed play that making neopoints on a side account was against the rules. This may sound silly but am I going to get frozen? Should I just spend all my points on trash instead of sending it to my main?

I've done the same with forgotten shore, a few times and realized, "Shoot I can't gain money on a side!" I didn't get banned or warned as soon as I stopped so I think you'll be fine :)

TnT has always been forgiving on this subject, they realize people who do it by accident as it will only be once, but the people in an attempt to gain NPs will do every daily on more than one account, which IS against the rules. Mistakes happen, and even if anything did happen it's an easy ticket and I'm sure they would understand human error, as let's face it the TnT staff is full of that ;)

I went to my sides and pressed the x to close the slot machine when it came up, but I still had 2000 np after that. This happened on all of my sides, there wasn't anything I could do about it. If everyone is getting np, even if they don't actually play, TNT shouldn't get upset that someone got something just by signing into a side account. I don't know if they can tell the difference between a person actually playing and one who just got the np put into their account. Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon, in the meantime, I'd say avoid going to sides as much as possible.

I just opened up my side and got 5,500 NP without even spinning it. It's really getting on my nerves because I don't want to break any rules and transfer the points to my main, but I'm also a greedy miser who wants all the neopoints. It's so hard to part with them...

I just opened up my side and got 5,500 NP without even spinning it. It's really getting on my nerves because I don't want to break any rules and transfer the points to my main, but I'm also a greedy miser who wants all the neopoints. It's so hard to part with them...

Same here!

We aren't alone, I've seen several people complain about this..

I never spun the wheel, never clicked on it. Whether I click it away (on the x) it comes again on the next page, so I just move onto the lab, ignoring the wheel, and my nps from that day are still added..

Good job again, JumpStart...  :sad01_anim:

Well, I hate looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I know if I move the nps to my main I'm going to live in fear of being frozen. But...since I technically did try to be a good Neopian, and I had no control over the addition of nps...it wouldn't hurt to move them, would it?

But if this keeps happening, then anyone with like, 5 side accounts is going abuse this system. Should I send a ticket? Would they even reply?

It seems the problem has been fixed, I just went to 2 of my sides and did not get any np. Also, I found out you can turn off Trudy's Surprise from the site preference (first box after bandwith settings). This way, you can't accidentally play and you don't have to worry about the daily popping up on every page. 

Oh my gosh, that's wonderful! I can continue living a life free of guilt.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.