Anyone want a female draik?

harkygrace2__xx

I got a pirate draik egg and hatched it. It was a female. I wanted a male. I would like to trade.

Another question: I just transferred one neopet to my other account so I could hatch this draik on my main account. Can I make a transfer now, or will I have to wait?

Thanks to all of you! My only problem is that I do not have the laboratory map and I cannot afford it. However, if nobody trades, then I will be saving up for the map pieces. Again, thank you!

Hang in there! There are quite a few users who will do a gender swap for you via the  battledome :) All you have to do is find someone willing to do that, and send them your pet. They will complete the gender swap and send the pet back to you.

If you are comfortable doing that, you could try asking here or on the Neoboards.

Another question: I just transferred one neopet to my other account so I could hatch this draik on my main account. Can I make a transfer now, or will I have to wait?

That will depend on the age of your account. You can check out how many you have by submitting your accounts age here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/account-perks/  :)

If you only get 1, you only have to wait a week before it resets!

Hang in there! There are quite a few users who will do a gender swap for you via the battledome :) All you have to do is find someone willing to do that, and send them your pet. They will complete the gender swap and send the pet back to you.

If you are comfortable doing that, you could try asking here or on the Neoboards.

That will depend on the age of your account. You can check out how many you have by submitting your accounts age here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/account-perks/ :)

If you only get 1, you only have to wait a week before it resets!
Thank you for the advice! For some reason though, when I click the lnk, it tells me "page not found". Do you have any other ways to tell my account age?

There's also a potion that changes gender called Strange Potion but it's too expensive. Saving for the lab map is the best option.
Thanks for the tip! I've looked into the strange potion and it is far too expensive for me like you said. Thank you anyway though!

If you still wanna give away your draik, I'd love to take her...

NM at great_great_nate if you still are adopting her out...

If not, then good luck :D

I can take care of that for you. I have been on here forever and just went premium. Also, I made my husband get an account to house some of my pets while I use the lab ray. I can fight her for you or zap her. Whichever. You can send her to muffinlover97.

I think I might have found the solution somewhere else, but thank you very much for the offers :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. If you want to respond to multiple posts, use the 'MultiQuote' option.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.