I'm no good at anything, but I wanna make NP, how do I do that?

TheLadyMorgana

As the title says, I wanna know some of the best ways to make NP...

Thanks everyone! :D *hugs*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

This topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'TDN Questions' to 'Neopets Help'.

The easiest and quickest way is playing games. There are so many games out there, you'll definitely be good at some. Also, check TDN's dailies page: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/dailies/. At the bottom of the page they list the easiest games with the highest NP ratio.

Another easy way is buying stocks, but it takes a while. TDN also has a guide for that: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/stock-market-guide

since your account is pretty old, you can make such easy neopoints from food club. on my old account I made so much just by following other people's bets. I'm sure you'll be really successful!

• Food Club is definitely one of the best ways to earn NPs with just a small amount. (I used it once, had 3 bets, 2k for each bet and won 104k the next day.) Of course, this also requires a bit of luck, but it's definitely one of the better ways to do so, especially with an old account.
  • Trudy's Surprise is a new event that is pretty lucrative when you do consecutively. (I spun my sixth time today and got 13750 NP. Yeah.)
  • Faerie Employment Agency is another way to do it, but you have to be really quick to snatch the high-paying jobs. Basically: you look for a job (which is to get the required amount of specified items in the allotted time limit) you can do on the page, claim it before anyone else can, then get the items (Shop Wizard is your best friend!) and you can get a bonus if you do it quick enough. I'll be writing a guide on it soon, as I've been doing it for quite a while.
  • Dailies! The small amounts of NP you get will easily pile up.
  • Putting your money in the bank. The maximum amount I tend to carry around is 5k when I'm not doing quests or jobs or lurking the TP, putting most of your NP in the bank affects the amount of NP you receive as interest.

This is all I can think of right now, but yeah! This (and occasionally stocks, but it's mostly a waiting game) is what I do at the moment to gain NP, as I'm pretty rubbish at games. :)

Definitely do stock market. It takes time, but it does pay off. I also see that you have an empty shop. What I like to do is sell everything I get for free from dailies and stuff. I would also recommend doing battledome. Even if you just fight the chia clown over and over, you can get some good stuff that you can sell.

All of these other suggestions are great and you can find threads here, on TDN, for help for all. One other thing I can think of, that hasn't been mentioned:

• Ghoul Catchers - You can earn up to 50K NP daily, just by playing Level 1 over and over.

You can play it on Facebook, and there are apps for Android and Apple devices. One note of caution, though. Some people have still been reporting "logon" issues with the apps, and loading issues, with the Facebook game. Give it a try! Level 1 requires no skill, as you will always get three stars and earn 1K NP for getting three stars.

All of these other suggestions are great and you can find threads here, on TDN, for help for all. One other thing I can think of, that hasn't been mentioned:

• Ghoul Catchers - You can earn up to 50K NP daily, just by playing Level 1 over and over.

You can play it on Facebook, and there are apps for Android and Apple devices. One note of caution, though. Some people have still been reporting "logon" issues with the apps, and loading issues, with the Facebook game. Give it a try! Level 1 requires no skill, as you will always get three stars and earn 1K NP for getting three stars.

I keep hearing Ghoul Catchers is a good way to get NP but I can never get past the loading screen. ._. I don't have a smart phone so I'm trying to play through the FB version.

As the title says, I wanna know some of the best ways to make NP...

Thanks everyone! :D *hugs*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

This topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'TDN Questions' to 'Neopets Help'.

You say you aren't good at anything but I'm sure you haven't tried every game.  I go around "trying" games to see if I can get high scores.  In doing that, I end up finding games I like, games I am not too bad at, but mostly, I am surprised at how many points I earn while just playing around.  One day, just bopping around through different games, not paying attention to points, but submitting as I went along, I earned over 15,000 nps.  And that was just playing different games that I had NEVER played before. Once you get good at them, you can earn a lot more points.  And ya know what? Even if you never get GOOD at them, every little bit helps.  if you can submit for a couple hundred nps in a few different games 3x each, it adds up.  Don't forget to play fashion fever and potato counter every day too.  Those games are just free nps as far as I'm concerned.  Fashion fever is 900 nps and potato counter is 225 nps, that's 1125 free nps per day.  As rxcrcfllptrs said, Trudy's surprise is great too.  I also got 13750 today plus a NC gift box.  I have gotten 2 of those.  They are great for sending NC items between accts.  As been blessed said, definitely invest in stocks.  It does take time, but it is worth it.  I cashed in a stock a couple of days ago for a profit of 112,000 nps.  That was AFTER my original investment.  Totally worth it.

I only play the stock market and do dailies and I find the neopoints pile up pretty quickly :) Just remember to sell your dailies items. Fairly often you'll get something decent, and even if you just sell a bunch of junk, it adds up.