Well, hi!

As the title suggests, i'm just a drop in the ocean of the sea of new members. But, hopefully this introduction message makes a splash! 

Well, i'm Jae, and i'm 18 years old. I'm currently a student, and from the Fair English Isles! I've been on Neopets for 8 years, but due to Young Me making amazing username and password combinations, my account is very well locked up :( 

I've been on my main account for 9 months now, and i've decided to stop lurking the TDN forums and start posting!

Anyway, i'll stop rambling. Just wanted to say hi, and hope I can make some new friends here.

Jae x  :mario:

Well, hi!

As the title suggests, i'm just a drop in the ocean of the sea of new members. But, hopefully this introduction message makes a splash! 

Well, i'm Jae, and i'm 18 years old. I'm currently a student, and from the Fair English Isles! I've been on Neopets for 8 years, but due to Young Me making amazing username and password combinations, my account is very well locked up :(

I've been on my main account for 9 months now, and i've decided to stop lurking the TDN forums and start posting!

Anyway, i'll stop rambling. Just wanted to say hi, and hope I can make some new friends here.

Hi and Welcome.  I can imagine your username and password must be something pretty amazing.  LOL.  Well, I guess your account is pretty safe.........er.........um.........from you anyway.  :sad02: That's too bad because you probably have/had some avatars and trophies that you can no longer get.  Oh well, on with the new.  This forum is a great place with great people.  All I can say is, make sure you check in every single day and you won't miss a thing that is going on in Neopia.  Again, welcome.

Welcome! Totally recognise your problem. It was extra sour for me because I'd been playing pretty much from year 2 or 3 on my old account. But it's probably been deactivated anyway after years of non-use. 

Anyway, hope you have lots of fun on your new account!

Hi and welcome to the boards  :)  I recently created a new account as well. I think it's something to be said for how fun Neopets is, with the frustration of glitches and losing accounts, we still come back and want to spend time on there  :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Well, hi!

HIIIIII! You're a drop in the ocean but so are all of us! Wellllll, I'm pretty new on the forums too so hello! I can totally relate to being young and reckless and MAKING AWESOME USERNAMES AND CRAZY PASSWORD/RANDOM BIRTHDAYS. Hahahahah, well. Who knew then we'd stop playing neopets and start again right?? I've been on Neopets for about 12 years but I can't remember my old account at all! I just came back this year and my account's only 2months+++ (Almost 3 months now!). People here are really nice and fun! And we're happy to help!  :rolleyes_anim:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

To all of you who have old accounts you think you've lost, I'd suggest contacting Neo and asking for assistance - They were quite helpful when I came back, asked a few questions, I got enough of them correct that they unlocked my account...worth a try!