Yay for new avatar and trophy!

I received the Better than You avatar and Trophy.

I always forget to check the contest before it closes, so this was my first week of working towards it.

I had never played Dueling Decks before and managed to succeed on the first try!

On a side note, what avatar have you gotten right away after attempting? I'd love to hear about your stories! :) 

Congratulations on the new avatar and trophy!

I randomly got that avatar + a bronze trophy a while back, but I'd love to be able to remember to check the contest and improve my trophy.

When I tried for the Feed Florg avatar I'd never played it seriously and didn't think I'd get it, but I got it on the first try! That's the best one I remember.

Congratulations on the new avatar and trophy!

I randomly got that avatar + a bronze trophy a while back, but I'd love to be able to remember to check the contest and improve my trophy.

When I tried for the Feed Florg avatar I'd never played it seriously and didn't think I'd get it, but I got it on the first try! That's the best one I remember.

oh my gosh. the feed the florg avatar is SO hard to get. i remember practicing and trying to get the score needed but I was never able to...congrats for getting it so easily!!