What's Your Dailies List?

As a long time Neopian I've found that the dailies I do and the frequency at which I do them has fluctuated drastically through out the years. I've decided to reassess my dailies recently and I'm curious to see what other people feel are the dailies that are completely necessary to do on a daily basis. which ones are your favorite or least favorite? do you have ones you feel you profit from more than others? are there any activities you consider 'dailies' that others might not view as a traditional daily? I would love to hear about everyone else's routine and see what people are doing and suggesting as I alter my own.

This is what I do:

-Bank Interest

-Stock Market/Bargain Stocks: This is a new one.  I've just started getting into the stock market.

-Battleground of the Obelisk: I never remember when a new round is starting unless I check every day.

-TDMBGPOP

-Forgotten Shore: These two seem to be more profitable than the other ones.

-Daily Puzzle: Only if there's an item prize

-Ninja School

-Battledome

I empty my shop till once every few days, because that's about how often I price items.  I'll occasionally play Kiko Pop, since I haven't won all the prizes yet like with a lot of the other dailies.

My favorite is definitely wheel of mediocrity. Am I the only one who feels like that specific wheel is really profitable? I like how it costs very little but you can occasionally win a couple thousand NPs. It's great haha.

I do most things that define as "dailies" but I avoid the Giant Jelly, as well as the Kings. I also do the wheels of Excitement and Mediocrity, I too find the Wheel of Mediocrity to be weirdly profitable.

As for most profitable I would probably say The Forgotten Shore or TDMBGPOP

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I play coconut shy daily.

I use the TDN dailies page, but I don't do all of them. Let's see which ones I do:

• Jelly, omelette, bank interest and money tree (money tree I stopped bothering with once I got the pack rat avie, then I started again for the rubbish one, but I only pick some of the items, obsidian and rotting driftwood are favourites for some reason! Definitely not any rotting footwear or soggy boxes, lol).
  • Shop till and shop of offers. Not completed the Altador plot so nothing else on that line's relevant to me.
  • Petpet park and quarry. Some days I play Catch the petpet while I'm there, but only some.
  • Apple bobbing, anchor management, negg cave, grave danger and kiko pop. These I stopped bothering with for a while too, from pack rat burn out, but I do them again now.
  • Wheels: always the WoE, occasionally mediocrity, misfortune and knowledge, even more occasionally monotony. Though I do find I'm doing the others more now that Trudy's giving me more expendable income so I'm less bothered about losing out/having to buy cures.
  • Tombola and snowager, I don't care how much that marrow weighs, and the kings are too tedious, so sorry your highnesses.
  • Tomb, fruit machine, Koltzan and meteor. Never tried deadly Dice, it's between 8-9am for me so I'm either still in bed, or may as well be for the amount of functioning brain cells so nope, not tried that xD
  • TDMBGPOP, fishing, lunar puzzle, and I make sure I don't win the lunar puzzle because I don't want a hoard of petpet beds <.< >.>
  • Forgotten shore, healing springs, BD. I come back to the BD once I've got to the bottom of the Dailies page though.
  • Daily puzzle. I went through a phase of doing the crossword too, but it annoyed me, so I quit that ><
  • Not much from this next section! Bargain stocks, took me a long time to realise this was a far more convenient place to find the 15np stocks ^_^ Dice-a-roo until it annoys me.
  • Turmy and symol hole
  • Island training, unless I'm holding out on buying a codestone that I need. Island mystic (until I get the avie)
  • Scoot down to the bottom at this point and try Tarla, open the BD link, do Fashion Fever and Kass Basher.

I've just recently started doing the Employment Agency stuff, my little guy's just a novice, but I'm quite enjoying those.

I start out first with the igloo and grab something to sell, I feed my neopets, then I play Fashion Fever:

then I go onto the dailies page over here and I go to the following:

-Giant Jelly (doesn't exist)

-GIant Omelette

-the Bank to collect my interest

-the Shop of Offers

-my shop til

-Weltrude's Toy Chest

-I check to see if it is time for the monthly freebies

-Movie Central to get my pets to very bloated/bloated

-Anchor Management 

-Kiko Pop

-Tombola

-Snowager (only in December however)

-Fruit Machine

-Coltzan's Shrine

-The Magical Disgarded Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity

-Underwater fishing hole

-Forgotten Shore

-Healing Springs 

-and finally the Daily Puzzle.

then whatever goodies I got that I don't want I sell in my shop =3

If there's anything else like the Advent Calendar, Trudy's Slot Machine, etc, etc I will do those too, but mostly that is my Neopets schedule to a T.

Here's my list of dailies:

• Giant jelly, Giant omelette, Bank interest, altador prizes, shop till (if I had anything for sell), shop of offers, Petpet park, monthly freebies(at the first of the month), apple bobbing, anchor management, mysterious negg cave, grave danger, kiko pop.
  • Wheel of mediocrity, wheel of excitement, wheel of knowledge, wheel of monotony(if I have the time), and either the desert or terror mountain scratchcard.
  • Tombola, snowager(if he's asleep), Deserted tomb, fruit machine, coltzan's shrine, deadly dice(if I'm awake), the meteor, TDMBGPOP, underwater fishing, qasalan expellibox, lunar puzzle, forgotten shore, daily puzzle, and the healing springs.

Edit: I forgot to mention Trudy's surprise slots :D

Here's my list, I use TDN dailies, but I skip some: 

• I always start with the Bank to collect my interests, then Giant Jelly and Omelette.
  • Money Tree to get old rotten shoes/boots/sandals for my rubbish avatar.
  • The shop of offers and shop till.
  • Petpet Park (nice way to win NPs sometimes) and Anchor Management.
  • Grave Danger, and I used to go to Apple Bobbing, but I stopped once I got the avatar.
  • Tombola and Coltzan's Shrine, although lately i've been getting a lot of 'aww, nothing happened'  :shiftyeyes_anim:
  • Sometimes Fruit Machine, and raaaarely Deadly Dice, since it's 5 am for me lmao.
  • TDMBGPOP and Underwater Fishing (I WANT THOSE AVATARS!)
  • Forgotten Shore for nice nps or morphing potions.
  • Then I do the daily puzzle 
  • I check the magma pool to know what's my time, and ugh I still don't know!
  • And finally some games like Fashion Fever and Meerca Chase.

That would be it. I stopped with the stocks since I never really earn a lot and the wheels when I have like 1000 nps in hand haha

EDIT: omg Laurel! I just realized it was you who started this hahaha ilyy

My dailies are:

Vortex

Discarded Plushie

Tombola

Weltrude

Lab Ray

Shore

Fruit Machine

Daily Puzzle (especially when there's items)

Bobbing

Bank

Coltzan

Jelly

Omelette

Negg Cave

Expellibox

Slorg

Money Tree

Grave Danger

Anchor

my dailies depend on how slow it is to load and as I have medical conditions I cant play much at one time so I will hop on and off and do a few games stretched out rather than in one go.

dailies:

bank interest, omelette (when I can be bothered, my baby techo in particular seems to get hungry an awful lot!) kiko pop, forgotten shore (past 6 and a half weeks I have had absolutely nothing!!) discarded grundo plushie, rich slorg, coltzan, healing springs a few times, and the fruit machine.

in the 7 months of my account (new one as was last on neo YEARS ago!) I have never received any prize on tombola and in the past 3 months have only had 1 forgotten shore prize/np it is normally nothing to be found so I don't always do much of the dailies as I seem to have terrible luck!

Trudy's surprise keeps breaking on me so I don't do that often either.

games wise:

tend to only do ones where I can get 1k easily per turn and with as little screen movement as possible (health) - probably only 2-3 per day at the most and often none; bouncey supreme, goproko, sometimes hasee bounce and then the petpet catch and fashion fever for ease of nps

I used to do the wheel of excitement however the past month I have literally had the '?' and got less than 200 or the 500 or something horrible like the lightening etc or pointless like the pants thing but never got any more than 500nps so now don't spin the wheels more than once a week

My favorite is definitely wheel of mediocrity. Am I the only one who feels like that specific wheel is really profitable? I like how it costs very little but you can occasionally win a couple thousand NPs. It's great haha.

I think it's really interesting that multiple people agree with this, I never would have guessed that any of the wheels have an overall profitable feel to them. I've only been playing the wheels I don't have the avatars for yet.

I start out first with the igloo and grab something to sell, I feed my neopets, then I play Fashion Fever:

then I go onto the dailies page over here and I go to the following:

-Giant Jelly (doesn't exist)

I see what you did there  :laughingsmiley:

• I always start with the Bank to collect my interests, then Giant Jelly and Omelette.
  • Grave Danger, and I used to go to Apple Bobbing, but I stopped once I got the avatar.
  • Tombola and Coltzan's Shrine, although lately i've been getting a lot of 'aww, nothing happened'  :shiftyeyes_anim:
  • Sometimes Fruit Machine, and raaaarely Deadly Dice, since it's 5 am for me lmao.

That would be it. I stopped with the stocks since I never really earn a lot and the wheels when I have like 1000 nps in hand haha

A lot of my dailies have been focused on avatars too, I'm trying to expand what I do with dailies to be more than avatar disappointment. I'm also really jealous of your apple bobbing avatar. (Also, hi lovie  <3)

• 3 months later...

For Coltzan's Shrine, I always press the button at 54 seconds so it reloads at 55 seconds past the minute. I always end up getting something at that time. Try it out!