Cleaning & Magic

Munchies

Today I started cleaning my room.. Who knew how much stuff could accumulate in such a short time?? Anyway, I found over 100 Magic: The Gathering cards that weren't in my binder... I don't know if I want to organize them in because the binder is organized in an extremely meticulous way: by color with basic lands being first and then the special lands, then it's by creature and it's mana cost, and then instants and sorcery. Then after all the colors I have my artifacts by mana and then my tokens. At one point in time I had them all alphabetized too.. A friend and I spent at least 5 hours organizing..

I feel the need to take all of my cards with me to school because I know a few people who play and I want to build up my confidence so I can participate in tournaments.  

I cleaned my bedroom in my mom's house out a while back after not being there for about 8 years, and found so much stuff that I forgot I accumulated over the years, like tickets to the Empire State Building, a guide book about Oman, my last day of high school shirt with all the signatures, various trinkets from everywhere, etc. It was mind boggling!

Took a good 3 days to sort out though! :O

Wow. That is an intense dedication to Magic. Both my bf and his brother are into magic and they also have thousands of cards. My bf organizes his into decks. Like his decks will be themed like squirrel or water and that's how he organizes his. But I don't think it was ever as intense as you did it. I feel like you should organize them in cuz i mean you spent so much time on the other cards, i feel like it would eat at me if i had a super organized binder and then a few cards out that weren't organized. That's just me :)

Wow. That is an intense dedication to Magic. Both my bf and his brother are into magic and they also have thousands of cards. My bf organizes his into decks. Like his decks will be themed like squirrel or water and that's how he organizes his. But I don't think it was ever as intense as you did it. I feel like you should organize them in cuz i mean you spent so much time on the other cards, i feel like it would eat at me if i had a super organized binder and then a few cards out that weren't organized. That's just me :)

Organizing them into decks is a good idea. I'm taking them to school with me so I'll probably organize them then because I'll have a week or so before class starts and some alone time before the rest of my roommates arrive. But I may turn some of them into decks.