How to become really rich on neopets?

redblack60

So on neopets alot of people are really rich and have millions of np but how do you guys do it? Do you guys sit in front of your computer screen for hours and hours? Or is there a way to make lots of money in a short amount of time, if there is does anyone know how you do it ? I want to make more neopoints since I am saving up for a darigan ixi morphing potion and a stealth paintbrush, I also want to have one million np leftover when I am done buying my items. So my question is how to make 7 million neopoints in a short amount of time? I currently have around 1 million 345 hundred thousand in my bank. Thanks for any suggestions. 

Seeing as your account is relatively old (about 5 years), you can earn quite a lot through food club. It's a betting part of the site, that doesn't take a lot of time and can result in huge awards. The age of your account determines the amount of NP you can bet each time (50 + 2* the days you're a member), and you have 10 bets a day. Here you can find a full guide explaining in excruciating detail how FC works, this is the 'Lazy Food Club' explanation, and you can also do what I do, which is follow the bets of other players. I prefer Garet (also known as Boochi Target), he explains why he bets, and thanks to his bets, I've earned over 1.5 M in a month or two, just by copying his bets.

Of course, you can also play the games, but I get bored of the games usually after doing Fashion Fever and Find the Petpet (or whatever that name is). 

I'm sure other TDN'ers know some other tips, so good luck :D

Dailies are a big help for small amounts of money. Then play easy games. Try the stock market. Sell stuff. It all adds up! 

Edit: Try the hide and seek game! You get money from that!

yea people don't like to admit it, but they honestly spend way too much time on neo restocking to get rich, reselling, or playing games. The whole point of the site is to waste time :P nothing wrong with playing a game...but there is no get rich quick method. Maybe once someones been doing it for a while, it doesnt take TOO long to make money. Cause obviously large shops would constantly be rotating stock so you'd only need to be restocking a small amount of items rather than a large amount like you would've when starting out. but you have to keep up on  it... and reselling you'd just start to be really knowledgable on how to push items around. Once in a while theres some special event that could get you rich quick, but even then you usually have to know what you're doing/ looking for. I use an alternative slower method with good pay out since I seriously don't spend more than 20 min a day on neo. 

Stock market and food club. I can make millions a month. depends. I've calculated my outcome over months with a spreadsheet and I actually seem to make a nice profit overall. I did actually have to have a good amount of NP to be able to afford these things daily.. Back when I was starting to collect NP i worked every day on it.. like seriously all day. It's hard at first.  but if you learn how to be smart financially you can be profitable I suppose a good question would be "how do i become smart financially?" you could probably research it, Any general real life method would probably apply to neo, but It's sort of something everyone figures out on their own..Good luck with getting rich :) 

We actually sell our soul to Dr. Sloth.  :shiftyeyes_anim: 

Actually, I have made quite a bit of NP without actually playing 24/7. Here are a few tips:

1. Stock Market (buy stocks at 15, and wait...and wait for a long time. Patience is needed here)
  2. Food Club (as mentioned above, make bets every day, losses will soon be offset by wins)
  3. Easy Flash games (check our dailies page for easy 1k games)
  4. Battledome (15 items/1k NP daily limit but you can get loads of codestones and sometimes even PBs)
  5. Trudy's Surprise (no effort needed, amount increases daily)

Dailies also but that requires a bit of luck. Just do these every day and you'll see your NP start to accumulate :)

It's hard to get rich quickly on Neopets, espescially without Habitarium.  Another option is the battledome, including participating in the skirmishes for boons.  Like most methods of making np, you'll have to spend some to get started.  If you're doing the stock market, the boon that allows you to buy stocks that are selling between 14 and 10 np is usefull.  There is also one that increases your interest rate at the bank.

Another thing you have to realize is it is easier to make money if you have money. The people with with the ultimate riches bank account can make 12.5% on their np in the bank. If you have say 100 mil you are making 30k a day just by collecting your interest. For me I got lucky the first couple of mil are the hardest after that there are more opportunities to make money like food club, stock market, auction snipping, restocking, etc. The point of the game is to do things you like, there is no reason to have a ton of points if your goals are small so just do what makes you happy.

As others have said, there isn't really any fast way, at least not now that habitatarium is gone :(  Anyway, the best ways are like people already said, do the dailies, do the battledome, buy stocks, and participate in food club.  Other than that it is a lot of luck and self control to not buy everything shiney you see :P

I made most of mine from KeyQuest, but that's not really a thing anymore. 

Now I just do dailies and I play Sakhmet Solitaire and Pyramids (more for the random events that happen during them). I also try to take some jobs from the Employment Agency if they're good enough. For the basic jobs, you don't need a job ticket, and some of them pay out really well! I usually keep the Jellyneo Item Database open in a separate window for quick referencing!

edit: but, yes! Accumulation is everything. I always put as many thousands that I have on hand into my bank account. (for example, if I have 2,945 neopoints on hand, I stick 2,000 into my bank account and just leave it there. With all the dailies, there's no real need to spend NP on much of anything, so just stick all that you can in the bank and don't touch it!)

I do my dailies everyday and play my favorite games as well as the featured game ( even when I'm not that good at it). I upgrade my bank account when i have enough to increase my interest %. Trudy's surprise is a great way to make nps. and I do what wanderwisp does and put any thousands of nps in my bank, but I put all my nps in the bank at the end of the day to maximise my interest for the next day. As everyone said accumulation is key.

I just realised another thing, and that is  a tip I read once. I don't personally use it, because I rarely buy anthing (unless it's codestones for training or faerie quests), but if you tend to get too much money out of your bank each day, you could, before you start your dailies, withdraw 1 NP fifteen times. If you withdraw NP 15 times in one day, the bank guy refuses to let you withdraw any more, regardless of the total amount withdrawn. So, maybe that'll help.

Also, like other people have said before, use the stock market. Yes, you will kind of lose money initially, but it seriously pays of. Right now, I have 1.535 million invested in stocks, and I just view it as a second bank account. Because the payoff is so much better than your interest. 

Basically, you buy every single day stocks that are at 15 (or 16/17/18 if there's no 15(or 16 or 17)), and sell them when they reach 60. Which is for every thousand stocks (which is the amount you are allowed to buy each day) a 45.000 profit. I once heard that you have to buy stocks 60 days straight to make regular profit, and I currently have bought 105,000 stocks, and once every two or three weeks I get to sell a set of stocks when they reach sixty. Seriously, it pays of a lot. You can also sell your stocks at a certain percentage, but I don't really look at that so another TDN'er will have to give you a good tip for that. (Also, check the TDN guide for the stock market)

But my biggest daily source of income right now is food club and Trudy's Suprise, the new daily. You can check the TDN guide for that here.

Definitely the Battledome. Pray for Red Codestones.

Totally, those and the common regular codestones can stack up a bit.

Some of these are short term gains, some are long term gains:
1)dailies, usually just small amounts, but little effort is required

2)easy games - I keep about 20 games on my favorites list, usually 3-5 of them each month can get me 1000nps per play, usually spend no more than 1hr on games

3)battledome - codestones can add up after a while (and nerkmids if you are premium), this does require some investment to get into though, but worth it in the long run (you don't need a multi-million np set).

4)fairieland employment - carefully select your jobs and you can earn 12-16k easily over the course of 4 jobs, get lucky on some and you can earn more.

5)bank - I have a lot in my bank, so a large percent of my income is pure interest, but I've been saving for a while, long term investment. Try to get this to 10mil as quickly as possible to take advantage of the highest interest rate.

6)stocks - this is definitely long term, but will easily give 80%+ return on investment if you're patient and diligent. Buy one stock daily, always at 15.

7)shop - doesn't need to have heavy investment, just put anything you don't need here, but if you want to do well, choose a theme and stock it well - the more items, the more you sell, but the more you have to keep up with price changes on an ever-volitile market. It is important to keep organized (I use an excel spreadsheet). I've let mine go in recent months, but plan to pick it up again soon, it did pay decently (5-10k a day).

I have not tried food club before, but I am going to take a look at it.

This has been said already, but really there is no quick way to do it. If you diversify your actions on the site and plan ahead, it is much easier. I have found that if I keep a daily goal in mind, I tend to bank more neopoints than if I simply run through the motions.

Dailies - I use the TDN Dailies List and I daily do about 20 of the ones available.

Battledome - Battle each day until you get 15 prizes. If you have Premium, battle in the Premium Dome to get Nerkmids. If you don't have Premium battle Kelpbeard or the Koi Warrior for greater chances at Codestones.

Food Club - Pick one of the bettors who shares their bets (Garet, Phoenix, etc), bet your max (depends upon acct age) and copy them EXACTLY each round. You WILL profit. Even if you lose a few days, in the long run your winning days will more than make up for it. 

Play a few fast games for easy NPs (like Fashion Fever) - even if you only play a couple games a day, it adds up

Remember to do the new Trudy's Daily EVERY DAY - you get about 19k a day, and if you go 25(?) days in a row w/o skipping you get 100k on day 25(?)

Enter contests (NT, Storytellling, etc...CC if it returns) if you are creative- you get both nps and prizes for doing so

Participate in any Events/Contests/Plots that happen - the bonus prizes add up 

Those are my best tips...

Good luck!

:P

If you have a smart phone download ghoul catchers.  For me it's an easy 50k per day.  I just play level 1 over and over again until I reach the limit.  Other than that I just sell everything I get from dailies or random events.  I stick everything that I receive as a rare item from contests and seasonal in my SDB and forget about it for a while.  Usually I'm able to sell that stuff for a nice sized profit.  I'll play solitaire, too.  Since the page is refreshing a lot, you tend to get more random events.  Lots of opportunity for bank errors in your favor and random goodies.  Also, don't forget to play the battle dome.  Codestones are always worth a good bit of money.

If you have a smart phone download ghoul catchers.  For me it's an easy 50k per day.  I just play level 1 over and over again until I reach the limit.  Other than that I just sell everything I get from dailies or random events.  I stick everything that I receive as a rare item from contests and seasonal in my SDB and forget about it for a while.  Usually I'm able to sell that stuff for a nice sized profit.  I'll play solitaire, too.  Since the page is refreshing a lot, you tend to get more random events.  Lots of opportunity for bank errors in your favor and random goodies.  Also, don't forget to play the battle dome.  Codestones are always worth a good bit of money.

Thank you so much for this! I hadn't downloaded GC because I heard it was really buggy and that people can't move forward after a certain level (and I was also worried about it linking up with my facebook account). Didn't realise that you could play level 1 again and again and that there was a 50k limit. 

I can play during lunch at work so I should be able to earn at least a million a month from it. :D 

• 11 months later...