The TDN SSW Help Thread

Pikky126

Could I please get a SSW search for Orrin Stamp. I think the price has jumped up and it's no longer available in user shops, but doesn't hurt to check. Thank you very much! :)

Searching for 'Orrin Stamp', matching 'Orrin Stamp'...

No items found.

Sorry Dawn! I can keep checking for you if you remind me ^_^

Thanks for checking I'll go poke some people on the trading post and see if they'll take 100k for it. :)

UPDATE: Some kind Neopian has agreed to sell me one for 100k only because I'm putting it in my album. Going rate right now appears to be 140k which I find to be a little steep for this one. So no need to continue checking! :)

Edited by Mouseykins
I found one!

Hey! Could someone please SSW Star Gazing Background for me? Thank you :)

Searching for 'Star Gazing Background', matching 'Star Gazing Background'...

No items found.

This one is pretty rare and I'm pretty sure the current selling price is ~10M + so odds are you won't ever find one on the SSW unless someone REALLY messes up.

Could I get a SSW search for Razul Stamp please. I'm hoping maybe someone hasn't increased their price yet as this one was rather buyable and now appears to be in the 175k range on the TP. Thanks! :) <3

Could I get a SSW search for Razul Stamp please. I'm hoping maybe someone hasn't increased their price yet as this one was rather buyable and now appears to be in the 175k range on the TP. Thanks! :) <3

Nothing on there right now! Good luck!

Thanks for checking. I made an offer of 100k on one in the Trading Post and it got accepted, so I'm happy. :)

Searching for 'Star Gazing Background', matching 'Star Gazing Background'...

No items found.

This one is pretty rare and I'm pretty sure the current selling price is ~10M + so odds are you won't ever find one on the SSW unless someone REALLY messes up.

0.0 Ah, thank you anyways! maybe i shouldn't be so enthusiastic with my customizations then haha!

• 1 month later...

Hey there! I'm trying to collect avatars and am looking for a bag of peanuts for my elephante. JN says 97K, but the TP has them for 200K +. Are there any on the SW for 99,999K or lower still?

Thanks for looking and getting back to me, .Brianna.! :)

Hey there! I'm trying to collect avatars and am looking for a bag of peanuts for my elephante. JN says 97K, but the TP has them for 200K +. Are there any on the SW for 99,999K or lower still?

Searching for 'bag of peanuts', matching 'Bag of Peanuts'...

no items found.

Sorry! You'll have to try the auctions or the TP. The prices on JN are helpful, but they're not always current.

• 1 month later...

This may be a long shot but I'm going to ask anyways!

I'm looking to purchase a Meridell Heroes Stamp for my album and JN has the price listed at around 100k. I wasn't able to find any doing a SW search. There was 3 on the trading post but now there is only 1 and no one has answered my neomails. If one of you fine Neopians with SSW access could search for me I'd appreciate it! :D

Thank you! :D

1 hour ago, nicoley13 said:

Searching for 'Sophies Magic Hat', matching 'Sophies Magic Hat'...

No items found.

Sorry, no Sophies Magic Hats in shops either. :sad:

Oh, bummer :( I wanted one for my gallery. Guess I'll just have to use the TP. Thanks anyway! :P

Umm, I had opened SW in a tab then went to get my Faerie Quest- a fire faerie wants Janitor Bucket but when I put that into SW that Jubjub did this:

shopwizard.gif Searching for:

Janitor Bucket
 Get details on this item

I did not find anything. :( Please try again and I will search elsewhere! 
I don't get to try again. Can someone post a few shops so I can finish the quest? Thanks!
This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please use the Faerie Quest Help topic for Faerie Quest searches. This thread is only for SSW searches unrelated to Faerie Quests.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

Umm, I had opened SW in a tab then went to get my Faerie Quest- a fire faerie wants Janitor Bucket but when I put that into SW that Jubjub did this:

You should've asked this on Faerie Quest Help, but for now
http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=xmachwingx&buy_obj_info_id=37502&buy_cost_neopoints=1640

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=killerfoxx69&buy_obj_info_id=37502&buy_cost_neopoints=1650

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not backseat moderate. You may report a post at it's bottom left and a moderator will take care of the problem.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

8 hours ago, Hanso said:

Could someone SSW Yellow Ixi Morphing Potion and Green Ixi Morphing Potion? I refreshed the (normal) shop wiz and was able to find one of them at 99k, but I'd like to know if there are any cheaper ones before buying :)

Yellow Ixi Morphing Potion: 

ruthfahey 1     95,000 NP
royalsrowey 1 99,000 NP
ronjap 2 99,999 NP
ixilove1 1 99,999 NP

Green Ixi Morphing Potion: 

brokenheartedgirll   1   92,000 NP
jose000   1   97,000 NP
beatles120jls   2   97,500 NP
she_chose_love   1   99,000 NP
coley03038   1   99,999 NP

17 hours ago, kayahtik said: