Tonu - Charge! Do you need it?

I just made a Darigan Tonu on my side account. Let me know if you want to fight him for the avatar. He's got less than 10 hp so he's not likely to win against anyone. I picked him up at the pound and painted him.

2.png

EDIT: I think I've come up with a system that will involve less neomailing back and forth.

1. Send Tyyren a fight challenge through the 2-player battledorme.

2. Send me an neomail at geoterza so I know to check on it. Don't bother neomailing my side: I'm only looking at the challenge queue.

3. When it's your turn I'll start the fight and send you a neomail to let you know it's started.

4. When you join/finish the fight (he's only got a few hp) neomail me at geoterza to let me know if you got the avatar and then I'll know I can heal him up and move on to the next person faster.

5. If you haven't made your move within about 24 hours I will withdraw from the fight and move on the the next person in the queue. If that happens, and you still want the avatar, just start at step one again and maybe we'll have better luck the next time.

I'm not really looking for neofriends or gifts...just a thank-you will suffice :)

I've been getting lots of requests...so here's more details:

My Tonu's name is Tyyren.

You need to send the fight challenge through the two-player section of the battledome or it won't work.  After you've sent the fight challenge to Tyyren, send a neomail to my main otherwise I probably won't see it very quickly.  I'll neomail you back when I join the fight.  I'm on neopets quite often so it shouldn't take long to hear back from me.  And since one punch will knock him out there isn't much back and forth.

I'm new to 2-player battling so bear with me :)

Edit:  After battling check for the avatar on the neoboard preference page...not everyone is getting the "You got a new avatar" message but it's still showing up.

I've been getting lots of requests...so here's more details:

My Tonu's name is Tyyren.

You need to send the fight challenge through the two-player section of the battledome or it won't work.  After you've sent the fight challenge to Tyyren, send a neomail to my main otherwise I probably won't see it very quickly.  I'll neomail you back when I join the fight.  I'm on neopets quite often so it shouldn't take long to hear back from me.  And since one punch will knock him out there isn't much back and forth.

I'm new to 2-player battling so bear with me :)

Edit:  After battling check for the avatar on the neoboard preference page...not everyone is getting the "You got a new avatar" message but it's still showing up.

would like to take you up on this offer.  Thanks.

THANK YOUUUU!!!! Challenge sent :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I would appreciate fighting your Tonu if you're still accepting requests :)

Edit: I have Neomailed your main as Tyyren is currently at 0/13 HP and cannot accept requests. 

I'm still accepting requests...but I had quite a full inbox this morning!  So it'll take awhile to get through them all.  You don't need to post requests here, but if you could let me know here after you've received the avatar that would be great (don't forget to check the neoboards rather than waiting for an announcement).  Then I can mark you off my list.  I've been having problems finishing some fights so I'm not sure if people are actually getting the avatar.  If I fight you and you actually don't get it, then let me know too.

Since there's quite a list...if you sent a request today and it times out before I get to you just send it again with a longer time.

Thanks for your patience - I'm still getting the hang of 2-player battling.

@Flutter: Thanks for letting me know requests can't be sent when he's at 0 hp.  I'll be sure to heal him up right after each fight.

I did recieve the avatar after our battle, thanks again.

Oh and no problem, it sort of makes sense really!  Hard to fight when knocked out, I bet ;)

So I've gotten through battling 15 times now and everyone's gotten their avatars - yeah! I think this is the most fun I've had with 1.3m NP :)

I edited the first post with instructions for how to contact me and to let people know how I'm going to get through the queue. I'm down to 4 people still in line as of this post.

If there's anyone I missed over the last few days or withdrew from a battle with, you should send another challenge and neomail me that that's what happened - I think I might have accidentally abandoned someone before completing the fight while I was still getting the hang of answering challenges and doing 2-player battles. Oops.

Other than that - keep those fight challenges coming!

I just made a Darigan Tonu on my side account.  Let me know if you want to fight him for the avatar.  He's got less than 10 hp so he's not likely to win against anyone.  I picked him up at the pound and painted him.

2.png

EDIT:  I think I've come up with a system that will involve less neomailing back and forth.

1. Send Tyyren a fight challenge through the 2-player battledorme.

2. Send me an neomail at geoterza so I know to check on it.  Don't bother neomailing my side:  I'm only looking at the challenge que.

3. When it's your turn I'll start the fight and send you a neomail to let you know it's started.

4. When you join/finish the fight (he's only got a few hp) neomail me to let me know if you got the avatar and then I'll know I can heal him up and move on to the next person faster.

5. If you haven't made your move within about 24 hours I will withdraw from the fight and move on the the next person in the que.  If that happens, and you still want the avatar, just start at step one again and maybe we'll have better luck the next time.

I'm not really looking for neofriends or gifts...just a thank-you will suffice :)

Hello geoterza! Thanks for helping us get the avatar :D battledome challenge sent!

Edit: Ok wait I think I'll send again after the battledome is back up haha

The battledome is back up and I'm receiving requests again. It's a slow process to get through the queue, but Tyyren says to keep sending in those challenges.

If you were in the queue before the glitch then you'll need to send a challenge again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you geoterza! You've helped so many people and I really appreciate you going out of your way for us.

I read through the thread, and you said to not worry about giving anything in exchange, but would it be alright to send you something? I saw that your Lenny's petpage had a list of stamps you needed. If you would let me, I would love to give you a few as a token of my thanks. :laughingsmiley: