Anyone else struggle to spend neopoints?

I forgot to go on Neopets for a month once. My pet was starving. I waited hours for some free food. I'm a terrible person  0:)

This is totally me! I don't even feed them the free food. I go to the healing springs until she makes them bloated. Then I don't have to worry about it for a few more days.

I struggled for a long time to save up np to spend on my gallery. I remember getting that first million and being so thrilled to spend it all on my silver string negg lights. (It might have been 1.5 or even 2mil, regardless I spent it all the moment I had enough.) Now that I don't have a specific goal in mind, I just let my np sit in the bank. I like seeing the interest add up and any time I withdraw anything, even to buy stocks, I hate seeing those numbers drop. Like most everyone else who has posted, I keep telling myself I will buy that paintbrush or weapon when I hit X amount, but X amount always passes and I'm still saving. I want to have enough to be like those people who are able to throw millions away on items for events without their bank account feeling anything. Obviously I have a long way to go...

Well, I'm saving up to borrow some of the Avvy lends on here.  The last big one that I have left is the Bony Grrl club.  I want to spend some on my gallery items.  I have some of the most expensive things left to buy right now, but I don't know if I want to part with all of my hard earned nps once I get to my goal. When I've needed or wanted to by something, I haven't limited myself though.

i am saving for a maracite pb for my krawk and island pb for my lutari, I used to think  the second I reached it I would feel fine spending my prized nps from the bank but it actually is more logical to me to continue saving for the sake of interest and I found it much harder to spend that 1.something mil. nps in one go, though that has only been the case since I got my first mil saved up!

I hoard Neopoints mostly because there's nothing I really want to spend them on. I have the Neopets I want and the Battledome set I want and I don't have much of a gallery. I do buy red Codestones, but other than that I squirrel away all of my earnings in my bank account and earn lots of interest...for what I don't know. :)

I think with me part of it is not really having a big goal to work towards.  Occasionally, I'll buy a couple clothing items for my pets.  I have a few weapons I want to buy, but I can easily afford them.  I started doing food club and the stock market, but I think part of it is to have a goal other than training.  I've started training more frequently just to feel like I'm going something other than just accumulating np.

At Christmas, I'll constantly be taking another 100k out of the bank to buy gifts and be totally thrilled to do it.  That's the one big exception, and I'm already looking forward to having a shopping list to spend my np on.