When did you start playing Neopets?

7 1/2 years ago, I was very young, luckiy my parents had me pick a password they would remember, so I still use the same account I always have.

Although I did take about a five year hiatus, so yeah.

I'm always concerned I'll get frozen. Earlier today I opened Neopets in two tabs, and accidentally did Trudy's Surprise on both. I'm still waiting for the ban.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. Please keep Trudy's Surprise related events on one of the Trudy boards.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I started about 11 1/2 years ago (according to looking up my first account), so late elementary/early middle school years. I find it funny to read some of my old journals from english/language arts class where I rambled on and on about playing neopets. 

I have an account that is ten years old. But I had a LOT of accounts before that. I used to RP on neopets, and would look for one-on-one rp partners and posted my aim name and etc. I think I must have started playing neopets about 12 or 13 years ago. 

I started playing when I was 13... which was 2000/2001 ... soooooo, I've been here since practically the beginning. lol :)  .. I don't remember any of my previous accounts before this one (which is 10 1/2 years old), which really sucks.  I wish I could get those back to see what I had in there.  I miss the old days of neopets, it was much more appealing back then.

My oldest account that by some miracle I still have access to is 15 years. I've had lots of accounts over the years, but only have access to 3. I think the rest have all evaporated by now. My problem was never the passwords - it was the fake birthdays I made up and forgot...

It's not the same now, is it? Also, does anyone remember that underground cave place? It had a coin shop, a coffee shop, and an art gallery, I think. Did that ever exist, or am I just imagining it?

http://www.neopets.com/art/

Found it!

I started playing Neopets on September 3, 2000, because that's what my lookup says. :D I'm fortune enough to still have my original account. However a couple of years after that I was only an intermittent player at best, until I started spending a lot more time on the site maybe about three years ago now.