What's your default avatar?

.Brianna.

I've been doing some pondering lately and I've noticed that the reasons people choose their default avatars on-site are sometimes fascinating! So my question to you is what is your default avatar AND why?

I'm currently going with Math's Nightmare for a few reasons. I love that it's simplistic - I don't know that I've ever used a default avatar that was heavy on the animation (past avatars include: Faerie Queen Doll and Kadoatery). The main reason I'm using it right now is because I'm proud to have earned it - I don't have many game avatars and this one has always been one of my favorites - I'm happy to be able to show it off.

So what about you guys? What's your inspiration?

Currently, I match my avatar to the theme I'm using on my UL. Since I'm currently using a summer theme, this is my current default:

mibeach.gif

Before I started doing that, I used my current favorite, which were generally the Angry Air or Space Faerie:

air_mote.gifspacefaerie.gif

As soon as I got the Faerie Bubbles avatar I had that set as mine for the longest time.

I changed it when I got the BGC avatar though and I've set it like that since. Normally I forget to change my avatar and when I do my userlookup layouts I hide the avatar and add my own image to match the layout.

My current avatar is the one that says colorful with the rainbow Chomby. I previously had gloomy but wanted something more upbeat and vibrant because I was tired of looking at something that heavily influenced my mood in a negative way.

The one avatar I have on always in the Queen Fyora one. It's just really pretty and elegant so I always have it as my default. But right now I have the kiko pop one cuz I'm in an avatar contest :P

My default is the Battle Faerie avatar, because it goes with my lookup's current theme. But whenever I post on the Neoboards, I always use this one:

kaufortuneteller.gif

I don't know why I like this avatar so much! It's one of my favourites. I guess I like the colours and shape.

My usual avatar is Yes Boy Ice-Cream yesboyicecream.gif because it makes me laugh and when I see it I always think of this one Family Guy where Cleveland says "Clap your hands, everybody, everybody clap your hands" :laughingsmiley:

However, right now it's Lever of Doom leverofdoom.gif because I had been trying for years on my old account to get that and on my new one I got it after losing only 600 np, so I was like  :happydance:

I use Maraquan supporter on my old side account. I think it's one of my favorites. I've made it a goal to use all of my avatars for at least a week on my main. I just went through my pirate ones, and I really like the pirate shoyru. I've also been using the Tyrannian background, and the tyrannian avatars look great with it. Before that, I favored the library faerie.

hEL4hMi.gif

I'm currently using Imposter Apple as my avatar, and that's just because Imposter Apple is the only avatar I've ever worked to get. 

As for my site theme I'm using The Awakened, simply because I like it more than the others I have.