How long did it take you to finish NQI and NQII?

sara1elo

I don't know if this is the right forum place to post this, so sorry in advance if it's not...

Well, I have just started playing Neoquest II to get the avatars (yay me!). I've been playing for four or five days by now and I've just arrived to the Terror Mountain. I must say that I didn't like the game at first but right now I find it nice to play and kind of entertaining.

I still have to play Neoquest I

So I am looking for some time references:

How long did it take you yo complete NeoQuest I? And Neoquest II?

I know it mostly depends on how many time do you spend playing daily but just to make an idea.

I remember it took me a few months for NQII and I think it was about the same for NQI.  I would go crazy on it for a few days and then not play it for a few weeks.

Just make sure that if you take a break from it for awhile that you at least make a couple of moves a month.  Otherwise the game could time out and you'd need to start over.

I would say that both took me about a month or two and that's with maps, guides, etc and playing everyday. I'm almost positive if I didn't have those things I would never have finished. The worst part of NQII is that the avatars come at the endish of the game so they force you to play through it.

Oy, I haven't played it in like a year.  I gave up after being restarted to a checkpoint way far away from where I needed to be.  Maybe I'll return to the game since there's not much really going on with Neopets.  Do you know of a good game guide for this?

Yesterday I finished NQII!!! 

It took me around 17 days of work (I've been playing around two-three hours per day), so I guess that finishing it takes over 50 hours... :whaa: (and following a guide in order to not get lost on the maps).

I am a bit disappointed that I didn't choose the hardest level of the game to get the Gold Trophy... I really think I am not going to play NQII never again and now I feel like the bronze is not enough :P

Right now I am looking forward to play NeoQuest I, the guides for this game are really confusing so I think this is going to take me more time than NQII.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never finished either. I just started NQ1 after I've discovered that my game was gone. I hadn't played in quite a while and didn't know they would reset. I've been playing for two weeks and now I've reached the jungle ruins. It's a slow process.

But I really want to finish it this time. I wish it was easier to play on your phone. It's perfect for waiting. But having to wait for every page to load takes too much.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I last played as I've already got the NQII gold trophy, so not much incentive to play again.  But it took between 1-2 weeks as I really wanted that Insane mode prize  :laughingsmiley:  It's pretty fun once you get into it, and super fast with guides for maps and levels.  Just a bit of a grind training up, but it's well worth it imo!  You get a nice trophy and 50% chance for 1m NP+ item on Insane!

As for NQI, I haven't played it yet, prob well get to it in the next year or 2... or 5...  :whistle:   :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't finished it yet. Takes me a long time to get back into it because everytime I play it, it feels like I don't come that far. 
However, I think I am pretty far with NQII. So, shouldn't take much longer. 

Lot of hours in it though, especially when internet isn't being that fast. 

And it's the same for me, didn't pick the hardest mode. And I don't really want to start over at this point, don't know if I will play it again after finishing it. :P

I honestly don't remember exactly. Probably a few days on NQ2 was my fastest, NQ1 even pathetically under-equipped, under-leveled and not knowing what I was doing. Probably a couple of weeks in total, over the span of a few years. LOL So I've beaten NQ1 on Normal, and NQ2 on all 3 difficulties, a couple of times on Normal and Hard. Insane Mode? I got the worst possible weapon, Velm's Staff of Righteous Fury. >_< Though I did get a Ramtor's Spellbook the first time I beat NQ2 on Hard. I suppose I used up my prize-luck with that one.. lol

Yesterday I finished NQII!!! 

It took me around 17 days of work (I've been playing around two-three hours per day), so I guess that finishing it takes over 50 hours... :whaa: (and following a guide in order to not get lost on the maps).

I am a bit disappointed that I didn't choose the hardest level of the game to get the Gold Trophy... I really think I am not going to play NQII never again and now I feel like the bronze is not enough :P

Right now I am looking forward to play NeoQuest I, the guides for this game are really confusing so I think this is going to take me more time than NQII.

You actually have to beat it on both normal and evil before you can play it on insane difficulty.

• 1 month later...

I've beaten both on normal and Neoquest I on evil. I finish Neoquest I in a few days and Neoquest II in a few weeks. I spend a lot of time on the weekends going through both, though (yay, end of finals!). With an hour a day, I would say you could finish either in a month.

• 1 month later...

It took me years to finish...I would go crazy and play for days then forget about or get busy with other goals. I am still trying to beat NQII on Insane...somewhere in the Guardian Hills but it has been so long since I last played I cannot remember where I need to go next! XD

If you stay focused, and use a guide, you can beat them quickly. NQII has optional bosses you can skip if you want to complete the game faster!

• 3 weeks later...

Took me a month to finish NQII on normal difficulty. Really enjoyed it.

Now I'm in NQI at the entrance of the Techo Caves.

I took more breaks while playing NQI so it took me more time to complete it. I found NQII more compelling I think.

After that, I might start NQII again but on evil mode. Not sure yet though. :)