Petpet Matching Help?

Lamppost

I'm looking for some feedback/opinions on petpets for my pets. I'm having trouble deciding! I'm open to new ideas, too, if you think of a great pair. Please help!

Faerie Uni:

2.png

Ideas: Faerie Fireball, Faerie Naleap, Faerie Polarchuck, White Weewoo, Island Rock

fireball_faerie.gifnaleap_faerie.gifpolarchuck_faerie.gifweewoo_white.gifrock_island.gif

Maraquan Shoyru:

2.png

Ideas: Slugawoo, Green Bowla, Goldy

isl_petpet10.gifbowla_green.gifpets_goldy.gif

I'm looking for some feedback/opinions on petpets for my pets. I'm having trouble deciding! I'm open to new ideas, too, if you think of a great pair. Please help!

Faerie Uni:

2.png

Ideas: Faerie Fireball, Faerie Naleap, Faerie Polarchuck, White Weewoo, Island Rock

fireball_faerie.gifnaleap_faerie.gifpolarchuck_faerie.gifweewoo_white.gifrock_island.gif

Maraquan Shoyru:

2.png

Ideas: Slugawoo, Green Bowla, Goldy

isl_petpet10.gifbowla_green.gifpets_goldy.gif

I kinda like the faerie fire ball for the Uni. But in addition to that, here are my suggestions for the Uni :)kadoatie_faerie.gif Faerie Kadoatiekazeriu_faerie.gif FaerieKazeriu mimbi_faerie.gifFaerie Mimbi alabriss_faerie.gifor maybe Faerie Alabriss

As for the Shoyru, I like the Slugawoo. ghoti_green.gifGreen Ghotiprimella_green.gif  Green Primella pet_searex.gifSearexgeb_maraquan.gifMaraquan Geb stego_maraquan.gifMaraquan Stego

I hope I posted the pics right :)

For your Maraquan Shoyru, there's a few I like, from matching to complimentary:

I definitely second the Maraquan Geb in the above post.

griefer_maraquan.gif Maraquan Griefer

rock_maraquan.gif Maraquan Rock

turtum_maraquan.gif Maraquan Turtum

krawkpet_7.gifBlurtle

pets_flippy.gif Flippy (This is retired so it might be super expensive)

turdle_green.gif Green Turdle

turtmid_green.gif Green Turtmid

sludgy_maraquan.gif Maraquan Sludgy

Faerie Uni:

alabriss_water.gif Water Alabriss

hoovle_faerie.gif Faerie Hoovle

kookith_pink.gif Pink Kookith (It's adorable and it's colors are opposite)

yooyu_faerie.gif Faerie Yooyu

For your Uni

faerie fangyfangy_faerie.gifblibble_faerie.giffaerie blibblie

faerie flortaflorta_faerie.gifignalce_faerie.giffaerie Ignalce

For your Shoyru

green nurananuranna_green.gifwalein_green.gifGreen Walein

green floudfloud_green.gifrock_green.gifgreen rock

Do you have a budget for your petpets? I fell in love with a faerie eizzil before realizing how much faerie petpet paintbrushes were. (My previous eizzil got eaten by the Turmaculus and I decided I didn't want to just replace her with a new orange eizzil.) I like to use this jellyneo search to see all of the petpets in addition to their approximate prices. It really does have all the petpets, including labray petpets that cannot be purchased.

These are my favorites for a faerie uni and maraquan shoyru:

Faerie Naleep naleap_faerie.gif Patamoose patamoose_pink.gif Blue Miamouse miamouse_blue.gif

Christmas Anubis anubis_christmas.gif Pink Faellie faellie_pink.gif

Maraquan Geb geb_maraquan.gif Island Slugawoo slugawoo_island.gif Blobagus space_petpet_1.gif Staragus staragus.gif

Happy choosing! Be sure to let us know what you decide. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm still having trouble deciding. For my Uni, I think I've narrowed it down to three now. I haven't decided which direction I'm going to go, but at least I have a better idea now.

1. Faerie Hoovle (Species Matching)

2.pnghoovle_faerie.gif

2. Faerie Baby Fireball (Color Matching)

2.pngfireball_faerie.gif

3. White Weewoo (Theme Matching)

2.pngweewoo_white.gif

For the Shoyru, I've made less progress. I know there was a lot of suggestions for Maraquan Gebs but I just don't like the colors on them. So far I like the ideas of the Blurtle, Turdle, or Green Turtmid.

I'm so indecisive...

For your Shoyru, how about a painted Staragus? I like the ghost one, but maybe it doesn't fit the theme.

staragus_starry.gif   staragus_faerie.gif  staragus_ghost.gif  staragus_orange.gif

These ones are pretty cute as well:

bowla_faerie.gif   flowper_maraquan.gif  lutra_white.gif   delfin_royal.gif  isl_petpet3.gif

For your Uni, I like the White Weewoo and Faerie Baby Fireball. The Blue Weewoo looks good too:

weewoo_blue.gif