Wheel of monotony's trolling me xD

jellysundae

I set it going at around 11am yesterday, mid afternoon I checked it and he started looking at his watch. I did read that that used to mean it had hit the halfway point, but might not be accurate now. Checked it again during the evening...still going. It was still going when I went to bed at 1am, so for giggles I left the computer on, just checked it again, at midday of the following day, and it's still going. :laughingsmiley:

I'm quite sure it's glitched, and I should just shut it down, but part of me wants to leave it going just to see if it does ever stop xD

What's the longest that it's run for you guys?

After seeing that there's numerous problems at the moment, I figured this too was likely to be caused by whatever's being done to the BD right now, so I shut it down >< Pretty sure it would have just run on and on forever if I hadn't :laughingsmiley:

I guess then, anyone who started the wheel going at a particular time on that day is likely to have had the same problem. It's given me a codestone and a lottery ticket since then though, so I'll forgive it. ;D