The "Daily might be broken" Thread

Pikky126

Here is a helpful thread where you can post possible bug reports for dailies.

For instance here's mine, for the last two weeks, every single day Kiko Pop on hard mode has yielded no reward, now this may be bad luck, but I've never had this much bad luck.

Also for the last 5 days the Giant Omelette has been gone, however this could just be my bad timing, has anyone else experienced bugs with either of these?

I won something from Kiko Pop, either yesterday or the day before, so that's not broken. :) Not had any problems with the omelette either.

Kiko pop has been the opposite for me, I've been winning stuff everyday for about a week, but I'm not sure if that new daily (the slot machine one they just released) is gone for everyone, but It's not popping up for me.

Kiko pop has been the opposite for me, I've been winning stuff everyday for about a week, but I'm not sure if that new daily (the slot machine one they just released) is gone for everyone, but It's not popping up for me.

If Trudy's surprise isn't showing up for you, check your preferences, you know the area where you can change your site theme, the first preference is "block Trudy's surprise".  Yours might be checked for some reason.  Uncheck it if it is checked and it should pop up for you.  Hope that is the issue and it works.  If not, I would submit a ticket as you are missing out on a lot of NPs.

i never do anything but the hardest on kiko, but i wait until it pauses to turn and i normally get it every other day or sometimes every day for a few days, but the slot thing that pops up has been glitching for me and giving me 19000 every day and not going up or down

Unless you get 0,3.or 4 matches (read: anything other than 2 matches) you will get 19,000 for I think it is 8 days straight, then it will reset to day 1 again.

Here is a helpful thread where you can post possible bug reports for dailies.

For instance here's mine, for the last two weeks, every single day Kiko Pop on hard mode has yielded no reward, now this may be bad luck, but I've never had this much bad luck.

Also for the last 5 days the Giant Omelette has been gone, however this could just be my bad timing, has anyone else experienced bugs with either of these?

The omelette has been fine for me, but kiko pop on hard mode has not been giving me anything either.  on standard/medium I got a prize, went back to hard, nothing.  IDK.

Unless you get 0,3.or 4 matches (read: anything other than 2 matches) you will get 19,000 for I think it is 8 days straight, then it will reset to day 1 again.

Wait what? Is there a pattern to the 19k phenomenon? Would you mind explaining this in a bit more detail?

I would quote everyone talking about Kiko Pop in this thread but I don't really have that patience, thanks for the Kiko Pop information, I was starting to think I was just over examining bad luck.

I always do my dailies around 9 or 10 am NST, and the omelette has been gone every single time, but it always shows back up by 1pm.

I've had trouble with Grave Danger lately where I will send a pet down and it will start counting down and everything, then a few hours later it will have all of my petpets there as if I haven't sent one, and there is no prize in my inventory. This has happened 4 times now.

Wait what? Is there a pattern to the 19k phenomenon? Would you mind explaining this in a bit more detail?

I would quote everyone talking about Kiko Pop in this thread but I don't really have that patience, thanks for the Kiko Pop information, I was starting to think I was just over examining bad luck.

If you take a look at our Trudy's Surprise guide, it lists all the amounts for the different matches. We are now onto Day 22 at midnight so there's 3 more days until it will reset. Once we reach day 25, the following day will be set back to day 1 to start again.

If you take a look at our Trudy's Surprise guide, it lists all the amounts for the different matches. We are now onto Day 22 at midnight so there's 3 more days until it will reset. Once we reach day 25, the following day will be set back to day 1 to start again.

But don't you guys think the 19k Phenomenon could be just a glitch? Trudy said it was going to give more every day, therefore I don't see why it would be intentional to just give 19k for some reason.

Neopets told us we could get 100k on day 25. Whatever happened to that?

But don't you guys think the 19k Phenomenon could be just a glitch? Trudy said it was going to give more every day, therefore I don't see why it would be intentional to just give 19k for some reason.

Neopets told us we could get 100k on day 25. Whatever happened to that?

I think people's thoughts at the minute are that TNT might have had a somewhat late realisation, that because of the amount of cash they gave people on the first day, that an increase every day would be economic suicide :shiftyeyes_anim:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

If you find any issues, errors, or glitches on Neopets, please post them in our Offical Neopets down/having issues board.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.