Hi Everyone! :D

Xenobia

Hi guys! I'm Juliana and I'm a 20-yo playing from Singapore (currently). 

I'm pretty new to TDN forums, I used to play neopets a long time ago and coming back this year, I have completely forgotten what my old username and password used to be. 

My new main is pretty young, still waiting for my account to age so I have more freedom to joins chain lends and TDN's ALP.  :laughingsmiley: I'm currently working on avatars (slowly but surely, also because I can only transfer pets once a month and my account isn't 4 months old YET), my current goal is 200 avatars and then it'll go up to 250  :thumbsup:

I'm not very good at html coding and my lookup's still a work-in-progress. It's not good, I keep procrastinating. I'm working towards 15 trophies now, I've never really been a good game player, even back when I used to play neo years ago. Oh well, practice makes perfect? The current game I'm on is Faerie Bubbles and it's the current bane of my existence. I'm not sure how to get more points, I can get to level 20 and yet still fall short of the avatar requirement by 300 points.  :guiltysmiley:

If anyone has any game suggestions that I should try, do let me know! And I like making new friends so HI THERE! Thanks for taking some time to read this.  :D

Hiya! And welcome to TDN Forums, and welcome back to Neopets.

Personally in regards to avatars, I've never gotten into them so I can't help you there, but as for getting new trophies I would suggest you do the Altador Mini-Plot, it's fun, but it takes a long time.

Also the Pyramids (solitaire) trophy is supposedly easy to get, but it is really all luck, so here's to you getting it.

Oh, and as for game suggestions, do you mean for trophies? I can't help you there sorry. But if you're just looking for fun games I'd recommend Meerca Chase II, Ice Cream Machine, Biscuit Brigade, or The Revenge of the Revenge of Doctor Sloth (TROTRODS for short)

Hey! :D Yeah I've done the Altador Mini-plot, it was really quite fun altho it took awhile. 

I think I shall try Pyramids soon! I did try Go!Go!Go! but it was more dependent on luck than Cheat that I need some time off before going back to that game. Heh. Yeah for game suggestions I mean trophies!  :laughingsmiley: I'm looking to increase my trophy count, I think it helps towards getting lends for avatars. 

I used to play Meerca Chase and Meerca Chase II just proves I've not gotten much better at it.  :sad01_anim:

I love Ice Cream Machine but I need to take some time to get a mouse or play on my desktop since I'm mostly on my computer and a trackpad is not ideal for playing Ice Cream Machine. 

Haha, I also have trackpad, so I haven't actually played Ice Cream Machine in while. And actually, I've never played Go! Go! Go! I've never even learned the rules. It just always seemed too complicated so I would put it off until later, but since I've been focusing on getting more trophies I'll probably get to it soon.

It's quite similar to cheat just that you can't play a card that is smaller than the previous one, unless it's a 2. :) it requires quite a lot of patience (that I don't really have!) the rules are still a bit confusing to me, I've only played it twice. I wanted to try for the whack a kass high score but everyone's score is so high!

Hi, welcome!!! I'm not very good at games, but I was able to get a few avvies from them. I actually think Ice Cream Machine is easier with a trackpad. Maybe I'm just weird.

As far as Go go go, I can explain it. Have you ever heard of the real-life game village idiot? It's basically that. It does require a lot of luck, but if you can figure out a good strategy, then you can do pretty well. If you would like a better explanation, feel free to message me! It's really not too hard.

Hi, welcome!!! I'm not very good at games, but I was able to get a few avvies from them. I actually think Ice Cream Machine is easier with a trackpad. Maybe I'm just weird.

As far as Go go go, I can explain it. Have you ever heard of the real-life game village idiot? It's basically that. It does require a lot of luck, but if you can figure out a good strategy, then you can do pretty well. If you would like a better explanation, feel free to message me! It's really not too hard.

I always end up moving my cursor too far off the screen and I find it hard to control with a trackpad. I'm not in control of my fingers  :laughingsmiley: I haven't played village idiot, but yeah I think it involves quite a bit of luck. I can finish my cards but I can't seem to be the first to do so every time.  :mellow: I'll add you on neo then! 

Hi there!

For your game issue, try any game that uses exclusively keyboard controls. Like barf boat or Meerca Chase II. Otherwise just purchase a standard usb mouse, they're not very expensive nowadays.

Yeah I was thinking about that, I used to have a mouse but I'm not sure where it went to now. I was never really good at Meerca Chase... I always ended up panicking whenever there were too many red neggs on the screen.  :whofarted:

Snow Wars II and Snot Splatter are good for earning NP. (At least until they change the NP ratios again) Also, those unbelievable Kass Basher scores are because every once in a while, you get a tree to hit the plushie with.

I've not tried any of those games but I'll give them a shot soon! Yes I haven't gotten around to getting a tree to hit with  :( I'm not really looking to earn lots of neopoints at the moment. Just really focused on getting avatars and trophies. I'll get to earning more in the future!  :)

Welcome to the boards.  Good luck with your trophies quest.  I'm awful at games.  The trophies, for me, that were easiest to get were: Snow Wars, Pyramid Bonus, Sakhemet Solitaire Bonus, Cheat!, Beating Punchbag Bob (time consuming), Illusens Glade (Expensive).  Then the Altador Plot game gives you a trophy, then just play Altador cup when it comes around as well as Game Masters Challenge.

Welcome to the boards. Good luck with your trophies quest. I'm awful at games. The trophies, for me, that were easiest to get were: Snow Wars, Pyramid Bonus, Sakhemet Solitaire Bonus, Cheat!, Beating Punchbag Bob (time consuming), Illusens Glade (Expensive). Then the Altador Plot game gives you a trophy, then just play Altador cup when it comes around as well as Game Masters Challenge.

Thanks so much! :) Yeah I've got the snow wars, cheat!, punchbag bob. I'm working on the pyramid bonus one cause I'm not very good at it. Heh. In the midst of doing the Illusens one and I've not done the sakhmet solitaire! I'm starting to think I'm pretty awful at games too. x_x