What do you spend your np's on?

hippigirl

I like to use my neopoints on books for my Ixi, codestones for training my xweetok, or for gourmet food to feed my Hissi.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara).
This topic was posted in the wrong area.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED to Neopet's General Chat.

Mainly buying cute clothes for my pets, or to get more things for my gallery (and upgrading my gallery of course)

And I'm always trying to save for when I finally get enough to upgrade little Ria's battle set, but that's a far off goal.

usually it is between wearables and cute food items mainly ones which are pet based or just look sweet! since getting to my first goal of 1m I am saving for an island pb and maracite pb and then it will likely be back to wearables I think.

I think I now have most petpets, that was my first collection I spent my nps on

Various things, depending on what I might want. However, I spend most of my np on wearables for my pets and items for my gallery.

I'm constantly saving because I have such expensive taste :P Right now I'm buying higher end battledome items, the next one I want to buy is the Leaded Elemental Vial. But I use to always save for pbs and morphing potions for my pets.

Wearables, neohome stuff, codestones, stocks. Depends on the day which option I go for, lol. If I spot a good price for an equipable item then I tend to get sucked into looking for other wearables for the rest of the day xD

I spend sporadically. Usually it's a decent amount on one type of thing at a time. Usually wearables, stamps, books, or gifts for friends.

I'll also spend a bit on training here and there, when I don't have the needed codestone.

I spend NPs on training/books for Tarquin, stamps and sometimes my NeoDeck. I also spend NPs on getting avatars and I'd like to spend more on wearables for my noepets but seeing as I have not done up any dream pet, I'm still in the process of zapping my pets so I'll get to customisation at a later date.  :laughingsmiley:

I like to use my neopoints on books for my Ixi, codestones for training my xweetok, or for gourmet food to feed my Hissi.

Hah, I have a pet for each as well! I also have one for the Faerieland Employment Agency but I keep forgetting to do it, same with books and gourmet food. As well as those it's on Food Club and stocks which I tend to get it back on as well as on Illusen's Quests atm. I do save a lot though so eventually it'll go on avatars and stamps and my gallery and cards when I have the time.

I used to spend most of my np on my gallery, but I'm down to mostly super expensive stuff so I'm just trying to save right now. I like to go on random shopping sprees for wearables or neohome items. I'm slowly but surely trying to make my neohome look nice. I just rearranged everything so it is a complete mess right now.

I mostly spend my neopoints on other people, from Neofriends to TDN members. I've gifted a few krawks, draiks, morphing potions and paint brushes to follow Neopians!

Like everyone else, I occasionally splurge on myself and get wearables, stamps or create pets. I'm currently saving up for a crosspaint and hope to drop some serious NPs on that real soon. :)

I just hit 2mil with the help of trudy's surprise and have been spending excess np on stamps and other collectables

I'm mostly saving right now but eventually I'd like to buy some paint brushes, cute wearables, more petpets, and the pieces to the lab map that I don't yet have (which is most of them).

Also one day I'd like to have my very own Krawk, and maybe a krawk petpet for my krawk? But that's kind of an expensive pipe dream at the moment.

I spend my neopoints on my close friends when it's their birthday or around the holidays.

I'm a neopoint hoarder though lol. I always have to have a good chunk in the bank before I spend. I'm currently working towards the 10mill avatar book in the Hidden Tower. I have over that amount already, but I don't want to break the bank so some more saving has to be done.

When I feel like it, I also buy wearables, stamps and items for my gallery.