What's your favourite show?

Pikky126

Only one???? I have so many favorites. But if I was forced to pick one I'd probably say stargate SG-1. I love sci-fi and this show had an amazing run of 10 years. But I also love stargate atlantis, friends, the closer, major crimes, house, Seinfeld, the office and sooooo many more. 

I'm going with Dr. Who, Murder, She Wrote, and The X-Files and Seinfeld.  As well as The Goldberg's.  I'm sorry I couldn't just pick one.  Oh and pretty much anything Masterpiece.

Hands down, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. 

But I also love Firefly (why was it cancelled so soon?!), Friends, Game of Thrones (duh! I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned before), Angel, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Rizzoli&Isles. To name a few (=

Buffy is the bestttt.  I binge watched the whole thing when I first got Netflix.  Game of Thrones is another fave ^^

I also have this horrible addiction to reality tv.  Catfish is my current obsession but I am also pathetically attached to Survivor and Big Brother.

Buffy is the bestttt.  I binge watched the whole thing when I first got Netflix.  Game of Thrones is another fave ^^

I also have this horrible addiction to reality tv.  Catfish is my current obsession but I am also pathetically attached to Survivor and Big Brother.

I tried getting into Buffy but couldn't get past the first episode (wasn't wowed by it). Perhaps I should give it another shot since I have the whole series downloaded.

I tried getting into Buffy but couldn't get past the first episode (wasn't wowed by it). Perhaps I should give it another shot since I have the whole series downloaded.

You should! The first episode is a bit slow (and oh God, the fashion...), but it gets amazing pretty fast. I mean, Prophecy Girl – damn. Them feels. Plus, it's a very clever and funny show.

Ugh. I should watch Buffy again. I think last time I watched it, I stopped at season 5. 

Charmed :thumbsup:

Cause I so would not mind getting Piper's freezing powers :D

I'd so use her powers on my kids lol XD

My favorite show right now is The Last Ship. It's about a US Naval Destroyer and an apocalyptic situation. Such an intense and awesome show! :D

Though my most favorite show is The Glades, but sadly it got cancelled because the network didn't want to pick it up. They left it on a cliffhanger too and didn't even wrap it up so I'm mad about that and have been boycotting the station it used to be on. If I could get it removed from my satellite programming I would.

Steven Universe, yo. I know it's a kid's show, but it's absolutely adorable and the characters are all so relatable and well-written. It's also the only show I regularly watch and keep up with, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

My all-time favorite show is Pushing Daisies. It's just so magical and whimsical and it fills my heart up with warm fuzzies.

Parks and Recreation is a strong runner-up, though. (Gilmore Girls maybe comes in third but I'm not totally decided on that.)

Out of shows that are currently on the air, I'm probably most into Broad City! Orphan Black is super good, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I'm enjoying stuff on CBS Action, a channel here in the UK that shows (mainly cheesy) older US action shows (is there any other kind of older US action show?). In the afternoon I watch MacGyver, The Streets of San Francisco and JAG. I'd never seen any of these before, but they're great afternoon fodder. If I put the TV on early enough I get to see Nash Bridges too, which I watched when it was shown before. I do like me some fromage of an afternoon xD

• 3 weeks later...

Hands down, Criminal Minds for me. But I do also love Continuum, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Firefly, Once Upon a Time, and an unhealthy number of Korean dramas (Pinocchio, Healer, Faith, Master's Sun, Twenty Again, etc....)

• 2 weeks later...