Kass Basher

Pikky126

So yesterday I finally got the Bat on Kass Basher, and actually also got the avatar for it.

Today I turned on my computer and my game of Kass Basher was totally wiped.

Just a tip for that game in case you don't already know, when you hold down the mouse button the wings of the Kass stay tucked in (so it is more sleek and able to get higher and faster), and when you release the mouse button, the wings unfurl (so it is able to glide down).  By timing your mouse clicks, you should have no problem getting back to a bat soon :)

Just a tip for that game in case you don't already know, when you hold down the mouse button the wings of the Kass stay tucked in (so it is more sleek and able to get higher and faster), and when you release the mouse button, the wings unfurl (so it is able to glide down).  By timing your mouse clicks, you should have no problem getting back to a bat soon :)

Yeah I know, but thanks for the tip!

Good thing you at least get to keep the avatar! My game got wiped once because I cleared the cookies, but I am only on medium and that was really easy for me to get back. Hard would be a different story. I have tried all the techniques, waited till the wind was at 9, etc., but I never get past about 400, well I think 406 is my top score. I don't know why I have so much trouble, but I'll keep trying, hopefully one day I will get the hang of it.

Good thing you at least get to keep the avatar! My game got wiped once because I cleared the cookies, but I am only on medium and that was really easy for me to get back. Hard would be a different story. I have tried all the techniques, waited till the wind was at 9, etc., but I never get past about 400, well I think 406 is my top score. I don't know why I have so much trouble, but I'll keep trying, hopefully one day I will get the hang of it.

Do you hit the plushie when it is at the top of the hill, hold it's wings closed when it's going up, and opening them when it is going down? If you hit the plushie when it's at the top of the hill it goes higher and when you coordinate the jumps you go really far forward.