Beauty contest: Sharing a Lenny vote?

sara1elo

First of all sorry if this topic is not in the right section, as I was not able to find a topic about Beauty Contest participations or so I decided to created a specific one for my pet.

My pet Bimboyi (a beautiful faerie Lenny) is on the Beauty Contest this week. I know it is not best art ever but it's probably the best I can do :guiltysmiley:. So... would you mind voting for her? 

http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Bimboyi

Your vote has been cast for Bimboyi

I would've used thinner lines, but I like the coloring. :3 I voted for you!  Good luck!

I did the drawing by hand with markers and then scanned it to give it some colour with photoshop, I would have liked to make thinner lines too /they took all the attention) but I didn't know how to correct that! I'm a total noob with edition programms. :stitchface:

I did the drawing by hand with markers and then scanned it to give it some colour with photoshop, I would have liked to make thinner lines too /they took all the attention) but I didn't know how to correct that! I'm a total noob with edition programms. :stitchface:

That makes sense.  Usually when I draw over a sketch, I make a new layer over the drawing and use the curve tool so the lines are smooth.  This video shows how to make smooth lines.  They use SAI but all editing programs are pretty similar.

Well Bimboyi won the first place on Beauty Contest on Lennies! Hooray!

Anyway, right now I feel a little confused because of this:

986.png

It says I can't enter Bimboyi to another Beauty Contest until December 19!!! :whaa: I thought that if you won the gold trophy you were banned for one week and right now I am discovering that there is a 17 week banned rule. I didn't know that!  :ohno: 

If my Neopet has been goldbanned, can I morph/lab it into another species and enter again before the 17 week gold ban is over?

No. This would be against the spirit of the rules of why the gold ban is in place, which is to give more people an opportunity to enter and win. Please wait the full 17 weeks, regardless of what species your Neopet is, before entering again.

Well, I just felt like a noob for not knowing that. Thanks everyone for voting, I think this topic can be closed :P