The system requirements to play key quest are (for pc) to have windows xp or windows vista. Do they think people still use those operating systems? Anyway, is there a way to play them on windows 10? Anything at all? I really want to play and it's already limited to a certain number of people. 

Unfortunately no matter what OS you have, Key Quest is unable to be played for anyone. During the transition to JumpStart, some of the Key Quest files got lost and it's been down ever since. TNT has stated that they do plan on bringing it back but have other more important things on their to do list at the moment. It's been almost a year without Key Quest so I, like many others hope it returns soon.

Since Windows 10 is a new OS, it's hard to say if Key Quest won't work, I'm sure it will as it's usually older operating systems then the ones specified that won't allow it. Once it returns your computer system should allow you to play.

• 11 months later...

I updated from Win 7 (which is the OS I played it on) to Win 10, so it should be compatible (as it ensures compatibility with apps and other things). And you'll have to wait to test it once TNT figures out how to revive KQ while trying to find its files after the site is fully repaired (you wouldn't want KQ running on a glitchy site...lol)