I need some Neoquest I help

darnflamingos

I need a little help, and can't seem to find it in my guide.

I just completed the jungle ruins, but I'm not sure what to do now. I got some new items from the bosses I've defeated. I think I'm supposed to get a new wand or something. Right now I use the nature wand (damage 10), where do I get my upgrade? And I still use the magic robe (defense 6), there has to be an upgrade for that as well.

Are there any more steps I need to take before I head off to the temple of roo?

Hi! I'm not sure which guide you're using, but the one I'm using recommends heading to Edge City and upgrading your level 6 armor for one of the level 10 armors (Both are the exact same):

Dawnshine Generator Shield - Spider Leg, Spider Pincer, Cobra Fang, and Iguana Eye

Sorcerous Robe - Giant Spider Blood, Cobra Venom, Iguana Spit, Crystallized Mummy Blood

After that your next staff/wand upgrade is at the Temple of Roo where you can have Erick craft you a Life Staff with the items: Growing Jewel, Carved Oaken Staff, and Coruscating Gem

Hi! I'm not sure which guide you're using, but the one I'm using recommends heading to Edge City and upgrading your level 6 armor for one of the level 10 armors (Both are the exact same):

Dawnshine Generator Shield - Spider Leg, Spider Pincer, Cobra Fang, and Iguana Eye

Sorcerous Robe - Giant Spider Blood, Cobra Venom, Iguana Spit, Crystallized Mummy Blood

After that your next staff/wand upgrade is at the Temple of Roo where you can have Erick craft you a Life Staff with the items: Growing Jewel, Carved Oaken Staff, and Coruscating Gem

If I recall correctly, the shield has a chance to reflect, so it was the more preferred armor. It has been well over a year for me since i got passed the Erick avatar, though.

Okay, that is very helpful, thank you. 

The other thing I would like to know is when can I throw stuff away. I carry a lot of stuff, like the pet of a cave lupe etc. Things I've collected in the beginning. I don't think I need it anymore, but I'm reluctant to throw it away. Is there a way to find out which stuff is useless and what I should hold on to?

I'm not sure if the shield reflects ;w; The guide I'm using says they both don't have any special effects, but I guess it could be outdated or something! The only thing it mentions is that the shield is the easier option because the materials are typically easier to obtain~
I'm not 100% positive about what items you should be throwing away, but I'm pretty sure the only items you need to keep are "Glowing Stones" and the rest you can toss (as long as you don't need them for your later equips)~