Ideas for customisation?

Pikky126

So I have an Usul (Corraina) and I wanted to get her a fancy schmancy outfit, except I ran into slight bump.

Usul's have horribly awkward body shapes, and she looks like she's drowning in every outfit I put her in, does anyone have any ideas?

How about a Magma Usul with the Blacksmith outfit? You can paint her for free if you know your Magma Pool time.

medium_preview.png   

(Food is optional :D)

Eventide Usul with Astronomer outfit looks nice too. Kinda expensive though :worried:

medium_preview.png

(Background is NC)

Skiing Usul:

medium_preview.png

Edit: Fixed the links. Clicking the images should take you to the outfit page.

Edited by Catexia

@mtsparky,

Thanks for the suggestion, but this is related to my problem, to me it looks like that usul is way to small for that Red Winter Coat, so it looks weird to me.

@Catexia,

I actually quite like these! I'll probably use one of these, or an adaption of one for my Neopet. Thanks!

@acquarella,

Yeah, it is tough sheesh. But I have to say, I've always loved that wig. (most wigs actually)

medium_preview.png

Faerie Usul - Mostly NP items~

medium_preview.png

By golly that dress is pretty, please tell me it is a Neopoint item (same for that beautiful wig)

Also these are really great customisations! I might go for one of these too!.

That dress is NC.  It's the Lavender Faerietale Dress.

The Royal Girl outfit is nice.  I like the cape and wig a lot, but I'm not sure about the dress under it.  The Long Gothic Dress looks okay under it.  The Fancy Purple Dress might be another possibility:

medium_preview.png

I think one good strategy might be to put a cape or jacket over something with a defined waist.  There are a ton of NP capes for some reason:

medium_preview.png

One thing I do with my Plushie Kacheek sometimes is have her Winnie the Pooh it and not wear any pants.