I got the better of Trudy this time around!

jellysundae

I got the 100k today, woohoo \o/ Take that JS! How many of you have managed to not be beaten by the timing alteration so far?

And what do I do with the cash this time *strokes chin*  Books? Neohome stuff? Be boring and put it in the bank...

Woot! I started setting a timer so I don't forget. Seems to be working pretty well. Right now it shows up around 9:30am, so even if I do forget, I have lots of time. Most of mine goes to the bank, but I'm just boring that way. That or stock market.

I put my neopoints from trudy's surprise in the bank, because I'm saving up for the two secret map pieces that I'm missing and maybe a faerie pb if I don't get a FFQ/Grey faerie quest with a FFQ reward in the near future. Mine pops up around 8pm my time or 5pm neopets time so I have a timer set for it too.

It started off at 7pm for me, slipped to 8pm, then when I went over to my mum's last weekend ended up at midnight, then 9am the next day a few days later, but I clearly didn't miss the 24 hour watershed. Not sure I'll be so lucky this time around, but we shall see!

I won 100k few days ago, then, I must of missed yesterday by a few minutes or something and I got 2k, I was so gutted, aha

yay go you!! ooh splash some and save the rest?

personally I save mine as I am saving for a pastel pb for my new draik but after that I will splurge it too easily!

mine is 11.25pm at the moment, I am hoping to reset it for the morning next time though as its hard staying away I have to set alarms to make sure I get it

I got the 100 K several days ago. I'm saving them in my bank :)

I think you have 24 h from the time Trudy showed first for you - if you miss this exact moment, you'll still catch her later and won't miss the day. I discovered that when I couldn't visit her once and I said to myself, oh, I don't care, I can't be bothered to set an alarm clock just to remind me that. Then maybe 12 hours later I logged in and there she was, I expected to start all over again but no, I won 19 k and several day later I finished the cycle and got my 100 k.

I dont watch the time but I do play the Trudy game everyday. The most I won is 19500. Then the other day it gave me 2000. I haven't missed a day so I must being doing something wrong. Can someone ,help and enlighten me?

Granny

Trudy needs to be spun every 24 hours and if you don't spin for the day before midnight NST. If you don't get to it before that time then it counts as a lost day and you have to start all over from Day 1. What works best is spin Trudy at about the same time everyday and set a timer, reminder or something for that time so you don't forget. Personally I spin mine just after midnight and my time is currently 12:18am, so I have a reminder set on my mac so I don't forget. :)

You can spin Trudy's Surprise every 24 hours, but I don't believe it resets at midnight NST, at least it doesn't, for me. I beleive if your time is 6 am, the next time you can spin is any time after 6 am the next day, but before 6 am the day following. If you don't, then that would count as a missed day. I once spun at 10:30 pm, but missed 10:30 pm the next night. However, I checked at 6:00 am, the day following and I was able to spin. My time then changed to 6:00 am.

I let it reset because I was caught up on my side, adopting and customizing my pets and I forgot to do any dailies on my main, haha. Now I am up to 7000 np on Trudy's Surprise and remembering to login to my main everyday.

You can spin Trudy's Surprise every 24 hours, but I don't believe it resets at midnight NST, at least it doesn't, for me. I beleive if your time is 6 am, the next time you can spin is any time after 6 am the next day, but before 6 am the day following. If you don't, then that would count as a missed day. I once spun at 10:30 pm, but missed 10:30 pm the next night. However, I checked at 6:00 am, the day following and I was able to spin. My time then changed to 6:00 am.

Yeah, it's definitely 24 hours from the last time you spun, now.

I'm not sure if this is as bad as I first imagined, to be honest. I'm pretty sure they changed it to run like this in the hope that people's spins would gradually get later and later as they weren't able to do the spin on time, until they missed a day and were back to 2k. But the reality seems to be (for me, at least!) that the day change time getting later and later has meant I haven't missed a day, it's worked in my favour. :D

Woaah what? I didn't realize there was a whole process to this thing O_O I thought it was just a random daily that popped up every now and again :x (LOL I'm so clueless T__T)
When you spin it every day at/around the same time, your chances of getting a prize become better and better..?

Woaah what? I didn't realize there was a whole process to this thing o_O I thought it was just a random daily that popped up every now and again :x (LOL I'm so clueless T__T)

When you spin it every day at/around the same time, your chances of getting a prize become better and better..?

Take a look at TDN's guide for Trudy's Surprise, here: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/trudys-surprise/. Basically, Trudy's Surprise is on a 25 day cycle. Each consecutive day played, the NP "winnings" increase, but they do max out (somewhat) from days 10 thru 24. But, on the 25th consecutive day, you can win 100K NP! If you miss a day, though, you start back at day 1. Also, have the chance of randomly winning a NC "gift box".

EDIT: Play on yuor "main" account, only, and Trudy's Surprise can be "disabled" on side accounts.

Take a look at TDN's guide for Trudy's Surprise, here: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/trudys-surprise/. Basically, Trudy's Surprise is on a 25 day cycle. Each consecutive day played, the NP "winnings" increase, but they do max out (somewhat) from days 10 thru 24. But, on the 25th consecutive day, you can win 100K NP! If you miss a day, though, you start back at day 1. Also, have the chance of randomly winning a NC "gift box".

EDIT: Play on yuor "main" account, only, and Trudy's Surprise can be "disabled" on side accounts.

Oh, thank you very much! (: I'll definitely look into this O:

I'm pretty sure I've won 19-21k multiple times, so I guess I've been consecutively doing it on accident this whole time x w x haha

And yeah, I've already disabled it on my sides (: Thanks~