Hello, All!

Rainymittens

Hi there, I am a new member! Feel free to call me Rainy, or RM, or whatever else strikes your fancy.

I've recently gotten back into Neopets along with my girlfriend, and both of us are working hard at getting our dream pets and lots of fancy clothes :)

Getting back into the game has really opened my eyes to all the great communities dedicated to Neopets out there, and this one seems pretty fun! I thought I might like to try and be a part of that.

Thanks for having me! I look forward to joining in some discussions.

Aww, welcome to the forums! :D
I know what you mean! I've always played neopets on/off since I was little, but not until recently did I notice (or really look into it) that there were so many neopets communities >u< But maybe that's just because of my shyness, haha 
Good luck getting your dream pets! Are you saving up for any in particular right now? (:

I am! I am hoping to adopt out my lovely Fire Aisha Awkeet to get myself a Hissi...and then I suppose my next project will be to paint him Spotted, hehe. First I got a Pirate Krawk (childhood ambitions fulfilled!) and then painted him Island, so now he looks way spiffy :D

I would also someday like a spotted Gelert and a striped Xweetok....looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me, haha. And that's not getting into the paint brush exclusive clothing there is to be had...

Thanks for taking the time to say hi :)

I'm a bit shy when it comes to insinuating myself into an already established community, so I really appreciate it. How about you, any big plans in the making?

hey welcome! i only joined last week after lurking for a while, and I find this site very helpful and friendly :)

Hello and welcome back to Neo and welcome to here! P:

You have quite a set of goals to accomplish, I think they're great. Especially the spotted hissi. (I'm a sucker for Hissis)

Hello and welcome back to Neo and welcome to here! P:

You have quite a set of goals to accomplish, I think they're great. Especially the spotted hissi. (I'm a sucker for Hissis)

Hehehe. I am halfway there already! I got my hands on a Hissi MP, and I'm saving up for a Spotted PB as we speak :)

His name is Weathermund, based on a RP game I played once in which my character of the same name was transformed into a snake by a curse, haha.

I may also invest in a White PB for my dapper lil Kacheek Chauncifer, but that'll break the bank for sure ;_;

At least I have my Island Krawk....

And thanks, Teeniem! I have been using Daily Neopets for a while, and it's my favorite Neopets info resource, so I also think it's pretty great.

Welcome! I just made an account on here too. I just recently (a few months ago) got back onto Neopets. It's been a while, and by a while I mean I haven't been on Neopets since fifth grade! And here I am starting my second year of college, getting back into Neopets. No shame! It's fun & brings back so many childhood memories. It's something to do in my spare time :)

I'm currently *slowly* saving up for a Faerie paint brush for my Xweetok, and an Eventide paint brush for my Kougra. They're so expensive!!

Any tips on earning neopoints fast? :)

Haha, well, this is a secret, but...

I fight in the battledome to get codestones, and sell them! Also be sure to do your dailies :p

I'd say I aim to put away at least 20-50k a day.

My also girlfriend occasionally reaps the rewards of food club by following some guy's bets that he publicly posts.

(This isn't really a secret)

A lot of the big cash comes from getting your hands on a rare item to pawn, whether it be from random events or dailies! Keep an eye on the trading post, and also consider Morphing Potions as an alternative to paint brushes :)

Gee, I really sound like I know what I'm talking about, huh? :p

Good luck!