Celebrating Techo Day with no PB on time

sara1elo

15th September - Techo Day (late)

• Happy Techo Day! Soon you will be able to celebrate the day by taking your Techo over to the Rainbow Pool where two new paintbrushes will soon be available - stay tuned!

I've never seen something like this before, when last friday there were no news about Techo day I was pretty shocked, but well, not as much as I am right now! (Pretty mad as well). I am sure that when they say "two new paintbrushes" they are refering to two new colours for Techos. Pretty sure they will be ready soon but gosh, right now I am so mad. (Better not to post the news if you have nothing *sigh*)

Yeah, also it used to be if there was a holiday they'd have the news for the pet day early and already have the new colors, now the news is often late, even if it isn't a holiday. The front page used to show a picture for the pet day as well and now the front page doesn't even seem to connect to what is going on in the news. It is frustrating because we are waiting for a while to celebrate the pet days and then they don't spend the time to show they really care about the pets.

They also released news on one day to cover about four days in a row - it's getting worse and worse, I find. :/

That's because it was a holiday weekend in the states.

News has been somewhat unimpressive since May when staff was laid off. Pet colors aren't even being activated upon release either. TNT finally got caught up on all the ones that needed to be put into the rainbow pool, only to start the trend all over again. Honestly nothing surprises me right now.

News has been somewhat unimpressive since May when staff was laid off. Pet colors aren't even being activated upon release either. TNT finally got caught up on all the ones that needed to be put into the rainbow pool, only to start the trend all over again. Honestly nothing surprises me right now.

Agreed. And in this past editorial, they flat out admitted that updating the daily question was too boring so that's why they didn't bother changing it for 2 weeks.

If you don't want to do your job, maybe you should find one that you DO want to do? o.O

So it basically boils down to them being lazy, admitting to be lazy, and doing little to change that.

Oh, I wasn't aware lol. Thanks for informing me. ^^

Agreed with others, they seem to be putting less and less effort into the site and caring for its userbase. I really hope this isn't how the site collapses.

They totally forgot about new Kyrii day colours too, which is in AUGUST. :sad01_anim:

What the... REALLY? I was totally looking forward for Techo Day because I wrote a poem and I wanted to see if they published poems for Techo Day (they didn't, I guess that not many people had written one Techo themed) so when I saw that not new colours were coming yet I got totally crazy.

Wow! I didn't know about Kyrii and I am totally shocked right now :S

Edit: Aaaaand... celebrating Poogle days with no new Poogle colours either!