It's the Annual Chocolate Ball!

hrtbrk

Okay so it's chocolate day basically right? Okay but,

Yr59s4a.png

First off, what is "chocolette" also, what's this about a "Slice of the Giant Chocolette"? This makes it sound like some new daily. (e.g. Giant Jelly, Giant Omelette)

A Chocolate Lupe? It's about time, folks! The next time I get a FFQ, I know what I'm painting my Lupe! Woot!!

So...what IS the Chocolate Ball? Is it an actual thing where players get invites or is it just cheaper chocolate in the shop, new chocolate releases and a new chocolate pet or two?

So...what IS the Chocolate Ball? Is it an actual thing where players get invites or is it just cheaper chocolate in the shop, new chocolate releases and a new chocolate pet or two?

It's just Chocolate Day basically, they release new chocolate items/colours/clothes.

It's just Chocolate Day basically, they release new chocolate items/colours/clothes.

Oh! Wow. Pretty unexciting. To me, that is. I guess it's fab for others. Haha!

Okay so it's chocolate day basically right? Okay but,

Yr59s4a.png

First off, what is "chocolette" also, what's this about a "Slice of the Giant Chocolette"? This makes it sound like some new daily. (e.g. Giant Jelly, Giant Omelette)

It's basically what you said it is. It's a pun based off of the giant omelet :P

I went and compared the chocolate Lupe to the other chocolate pets and it compares to what I'm assuming to be some of the older chocolate pets. All in all not badly done, nice and simple, but maybe some icing detail or some melted hot fudge.

The chocolate Lupe is nice, could have some more detail but it looks pretty regardless. It looks a little "plain" compared to some of the other chocolate pets, but a little plainness isn't bad. ^_^

I think the chocolate lupe looks nice. I thought maybe it should have some lines, like icing, on its body, but then I looked at the other chocolate pets and there are a lot that only have detail on their head and tail, some even more simple. It's interesting how different pets with the same color can be and how some can be much more detailed. I wonder how TNT decides what the pets are gonna look like. I think most pets look good, overall.