Wheel of extravagance spin

shadowy

So I recently started spinning the wheel of extravagance daily and so far, I've landed on a X, four days in a row. I think this is quite outrageous how my luck can be this horrible...Anyone else had this issue before?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.).

This topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from 'General Chat' to 'Neopets General Chat'.

Me. Yeah, I feel your pain. But keep on spinning if your really want the avvie; one of these days our luck will turn!

You have my sympathies. :(

If you can, play Food Club to make up for the losses.

I've only spun it twice during my time on neo and have landed on the "X" both times. I have heard that if you spin it enough that the items you receive and all will even out eventually. I've had terrible luck with getting the avatar for Kelp so I know how frustrating it can feel

I've started spinning it recently too and so far I've got:

nothing

100,001NPs

strength +5

defense +5

Not bad I guess, but I've heard of people losing millions before getting the avatar so I'm ready to lose that much. Like stelladeli said above, try playing Food Club and using the winnings to spin the wheel.

I started to make it a daily in order to get the avatar. After losing 2 million, I decided to give it a rest Lol

Omg 2 mil is a real heart ache

Spun it 3 times in my life in 1 month.

1. Purple job (that's why i got addicted to the wheel)

2. 50k

3. Str +5

But I guess long term it will even out. somehow...

Over last four days, starting from today, I got:

Nothing

Nothing

100,001 np

Background

I don't remember before that.

Whoa Wheel of Extravagance as a daily? Sheesh you're rich aren't you. Right anyways, I've spun it once (In all my life) and I got 50,000 Neopoints.

I don't know about anyone esle, but I'm definitely not rich. As was mentioned earlier, the daily limit for Goul Catchers is 50,000 np. With that, Trudy's Surprise and various games and dailies, I usually end up getting a little over 100,000 per day, which I use for the wheels. Sometimes I don't get that much and I will skip the wheel of extravagance, but anyway, I'm not spending my np on much else at this point, so I pretty much use it all attempting to get the avatars. I will often go from having over 100,000 np to less than a thousand. Of course if you're lucky and get np or an item that's worth a lot, you may get your money back or more, so you could have enough to spin and even have something to save.

I got really lucky yesterday, I won a Silver Brightvale Job Coupon, which is selling for around 440k on the trading post, definitely my luckiest spin so far!

Shadowy - I know it's frustrating, but I would say keep spinning if you can afford it, your luck is bound to change :)