I have collected all the worms and the lantern but I cannot seem to click on the rainbow worm. When I go to the page to collect the worm it is not there but when I refresh the page I see a quick flash of it, the flash is too quick for me to click on the worm. How to I collect the last worm?

Thanks

I have collected all the worms and the lantern but I cannot seem to click on the rainbow worm. When I go to the page to collect the worm it is not there but when I refresh the page I see a quick flash of it, the flash is too quick for me to click on the worm. How to I collect the last worm?

Thanks

TDN has a nice article about the Moltara Worm Quest, here: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/moltara-worm-quest/. It does mention if you haven't found the last worm or two, in a few days, to restart the quest. Basically, you "discard" the worms and lantern from your "inventory" and get a "new" lantern from Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic shop. I have had to do that several times with the quest. For me, getting the last one or two worms takes the longest. Also, you have to be quick clicking on a worm when you first see it. If you don't, it will disappear, and you will see, "How strange, there's nothing here. You really thought you saw something...".

TDN has a nice article about the Moltara Worm Quest, here: http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/moltara-worm-quest/. It does mention if you haven't found the last worm or two, in a few days, to restart the quest. Basically, you "discard" the worms and lantern from your "inventory" and get a "new" lantern from Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic shop. I have had to do that several times with the quest. For me, getting the last one or two worms takes the longest. Also, you have to be quick clicking on a worm when you first see it. If you don't, it will disappear, and you will see, "How strange, there's nothing here. You really thought you saw something...".

The link was helpful but I don't get that message. The worm is there then vanishes in second, I can't even get my mouse over in time to try, it just vanishes and I am looking at the city.

The link was helpful but I don't get that message. The worm is there then vanishes in second, I can't even get my mouse over in time to try, it just vanishes and I am looking at the city.

In that case, it is a strange issue, as you can collect all of the other worms, but the rainbow one. The only other thing I can think of, is possibly Adobe Flash. The Moltra City and Caves web pages are Flash based. Are you using the latest version of Flash (latest is 18.0.0.232)? What web browser are you using and have you tried getting the rainbow worm using a different web browser? The only other issue I've noticed collecting worms is sometimes I'll leave the web page opened on another tab. I'll check it later and see a worm (possibly the page auto refreshes, at least it does with some of the ads), but when I click on it, it is gone, as I have waited too long to catch it

I have an issue where sometimes when I refresh the page I will see a flash of all the worms, however eventually I will see one long enough to click on it. The only worm that never stays long enough for me to click is rainbow. So basically I am having this problem as well and it's very frustrating because the rainbow worm is the only one I want as I want to put it in my gallery. 

A bit off topic but I dont really get the point of this quest! Is there a trophy? Avatar? Cool weapon? Basically its just to collect Moltite....

The moltite is used to make petpets that you can eventually combine into a wearable toy

here's the article about it

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/tangor

The moltite is used to make petpets that you can eventually combine into a wearable toy

here's the article about it

http://thedailyneopets.com/articles/tangor

Thanks for the link. I knew about the petpets but forgot about the wearable. Still, the vaggan500 is buy able and under 20k. Seems like a big hassle.

Does something show on your UL? (my reason for completing the mini altador plot)

What is the special first time reward for finding all the worms?

Thanks for the link. I knew about the petpets but forgot about the wearable. Still, the vaggan500 is buy able and under 20k. Seems like a big hassle.

Does something show on your UL? (my reason for completing the mini altador plot)

What is the special first time reward for finding all the worms?

No, nothing special for your UL, for finding worms, and there is no special "first time" reward for finding all of the worms. No avatar, no trophy. Basically, finding worms will allow you to find moltite, which will allow you make the petpets (if you have the other required items). That's it.

EDIT: For the others seeing the rainbow worm, but cannot click on it, I've never experienced that. The last worm to show up for me is the Black Worm. Generally, it just never shows up. I will refresh for a while, stop, then refresh for a while again. I'll keep trying that for a couple of days. If I still haven't found it, I will just start the quest over again. The other worms are quick to find, but the last couple seem to take longer, meaning a day or two later. Maybe restarting the quest will help?

• 3 years later...