Charity Corner 2015- Back to School!

Emily

Spritzie-  No, it doesn't let me select the rubber bands. You may have a point about the point difference.

Scoobert- I should still be able to donate the book. Granny is taking items up to r99.

Hmmm...Maybe I'll split it, and do it as two donations. What do you think?

Spritzie-  No, it doesn't let me select the rubber bands. You may have a point about the point difference.

Scoobert- I should still be able to donate the book. Granny is taking items up to r99.

I think Spritzie is right. Jellyneo states, "Each come within 5 rarity points greater than the item in the previous slot." The Air Faerie Backpack is r70. For it to work, you'd need an item that is r75, and then you could use Pirate Small Talk r80. The Fire Rubber Bands r78 exceeds the 5 rarity point difference.

I think Spritzie is right. Jellyneo states, "Each come within 5 rarity points greater than the item in the previous slot." The Air Faerie Backpack is r70. For it to work, you'd need an item that is r75, and then you could use Pirate Small Talk r80. The Fire Rubber Bands r78 exceeds the 5 rarity point difference.

I'm sure it's the 78 thing because when I first donated I donated rarity 80 items with rarity 90 items not knowing how it worked. So as long as the rarity is in order for lease rare to most, she'll take it. 

I think you should donate with items with closer rarity to each other. Like say...80, 80, 81, 83, 84 or something similar. JN says the prize you'll receive is based on the lowest rarity item, so if r80 is the lowest donated, you'll get a prize in the r80-89 bracket.

I've been working on my Rubbish avatar and was dumping books and hoarding plushies (remembering LAST year's CC...) Ooops. Oh well, still managed to get 35 donations plus 250k out of what was still in my SDB! 

That's what I did too, Songbirdsara! I thought it'd be like last year's CC, so I saved all of my plushies. 

Moral of the story: SAVE EVERYTHING!  :shiftyeyes_anim: