So I am a bit of an idiot and read a guide showing what prizes tyou could get from the nc section of the charity corner and fell in love with the Window with Twinkling Lights Background and immediatly bought a backpack using the nc on one of my sides and sent it to myself... Anyone who is more knowedable than me probably realized that if you look at last years guide, the prizes will varry from what you can get this year. Yeah, I was that idiotic... So I was wondering, since I am planning on trading whatever I get fromt he store, what people think will have the highest trading value....

Moccasin Shoes-Handheld Green Spardel Plushie-Cherry Blossom Gloves-
Short Golden Curls Hair-Stained Glass Feather Wind Chime

Here is a picture of all the options plus the background offered last year.

preview.png

https://openneo-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/outfits/001/012/029/preview.png

It's hard to say what the trading values of these items will be after the event is over. You could always check on the neoboards and see what the NC traders there are putting as a value on these items and go from there.

http://www.neopets.com/~clara is an excellent NC value guide, that is updated regularly!

The items listed currently do not have any value attached, so Mouseykins really gives the best advice by asking the NC chat boards as they are still buyable.

However since the prizes are tiered, the items where you have to donate more than 1 item will likely increase in value.

Hope this helps :)