Charity Corner Trophies

geoterza

Charity Corner Trophies  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What Charity Corner trophy did you get?

I donated 20 times and got the participant trophy. I am really happy with that because I was not able to spend a lot of time or np to donate more, so it's cool that I still got something. I wasn't able to get the avatar, but I was rather busy during the last few days of the event, so I guess I missed my window. Oh well, hopefully next year.

Your participation in the Charity Corner event this season did not go unnoticed. Granny Hopbobbin was so impressed by your generosity that she has sent you a new participation medal for your user lookup, as well as 1,000 Neopoints! Doesn't it feel good to give back?

I donated 125 times, so the very pretty bronze leaf for me. Kinda miffed about the Illusen notebook prize though, as it's a useless item. I don't like prizes (or any items) that don't have any use.

One of my Grarrlies will eat it for you  ;)

Just logged in and got my message! I got 1k NP and the medal. ^_^

Yup, same here Bodhi and I`m pleased to have the medal. I was reading earlier that some folk donated hundreds and hundreds of times - how on earth did they afford that??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I afforded it by donating The Big Blue Blumaroo Book over and over. It sells in the store for under 100 NP but I bought mostly from user shops at under 300 NP because it was much less tedious (and faster) to buy from users. I spent about 3m total. I've made back 800k so far, but it'll be quite awhile before I can cycle all the items I got through my shop. It was only R30 though, so I didn't get any big ticket items.

I donated 52 times and got participant. I'm just glad I got the avatar xD

I totally agree with you.  That is all I wanted too was the avatar.  I HAD donated 33 times and because I didn't know what the requirements were for the avatar, I sat there one day and kept donating up to 100 times, thinking that might have something to do with triggering it.  The next day I donated 25 more times and the following day I got the avatar on my 1st donation.  Had I known it was the 7 day thing, I wouldn't have donated anywhere near 100 times, lol.  To me, whether it is a gold, silver, bronze or participant, it is still a trophy for your look up!  Yay!  Congrats!

One of my Grarrlies will eat it for you  ;)

Yup, same here Bodhi and I`m pleased to have the medal. I was reading earlier that some folk donated hundreds and hundreds of times - how on earth did they afford that??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was able to afford to donate over 200 times because I had tons of books and school items in my sdb that I got from doing my dailies everyday. Though If I knew about the avatar and it's requirements I wouldn't have donated all my items in one day. I didn't realize about the cheap blumaroo book until it was too late.  :( *facepalm*