The Runway

deboratibi

I got 2nd place? Awesome, thank you everyone who voted for me :D Big congrats to Spritzie and Emily! Now to ponder on round 2 :shiftyeyes_anim:

Congratulations everyone! :D

I think Nappy might get a little mad at me if I don't enter her in this round. I'll have to get an outfit ready for her soon. :)

Winter ball.. Winter ball.. Hmmmm... I'm tempted to re-enter one of my previous customisations from the FCC. Is that allowed though?

It's allowed, as long as your customization wasn't a winning entry (either 1st, 2nd or 3rd).  ;)

It's allowed, as long as your customization wasn't a winning entry (either 1st, 2nd or 3rd).  ;)

That's too bad because the entry I'm thinking of actually was a winning entry. Maybe I'll go with the same theme/subject but add a twist to it then :)

Round 2? Oh @JellySundae, I didn't even realize another theme had rolled out until you said something! I might have completely missed it! Winter ball, eh.. hmmmmmmm

Yeah, it's really easy to miss because the new round's thread gets locked. I guess that's to keep conversation in this one? I understand that, but it does mean the anouncement soon disappears, never to be seen or noticed again, same for the winners thread.

Yeah, it's really easy to miss because the new round's thread gets locked. I guess that's to keep conversation in this one? I understand that, but it does mean the anouncement soon disappears, never to be seen or noticed again, same for the winners thread.

The reason we're doing it like that is because it's being announced on the Custo homepage and we want all discussion of The Runway to be in The Runway forum. We are still working out some kinks in the system as this is our first run-through as an official contest. If you have any suggestions/ideas on what we can do to better improve the contest, please PM them to Deb and/or myself and we'll take them into consideration.

At the start of the new contest a new theme is updated on the first post of this thread, so you can always check there to be sure what theme you're entering for. :)

The reason we're doing it like that is because it's being announced on the Custo homepage and we want all discussion of The Runway to be in The Runway forum. We are still working out some kinks in the system as this is our first run-through as an official contest. If you have any suggestions/ideas on what we can do to better improve the contest, please PM them to Deb and/or myself and we'll take them into consideration.

At the start of the new contest a new theme is updated on the first post of this thread, so you can always check there to be sure what theme you're entering for. :)

Oh, you know, I've never actually looked at the TDN customisation tab, not sure I even knew it was there, only seen it now because of looking around to see what this custo homepage you were talking about was :* I don't have any bright ideas to offer, I don't envy you guys having to figure out the best way to do things within the forum's restrictions. I just noticed that there was very little activity in the Runway thread during the last round and wished that overall the contest would get a bit more notice, hopefully more people will pay attention to it as it progresses. :yes:

I like this theme challenge idea! But I have a few questions: what is a PM and how do I send it? Also, I've accumulated some warning points - does that mean my entry would be less likely to win?

A PM is a private message. If you click on the username you'll be redirected to the profile of that user, there you can find a button 'Send me a message' or something like that and then you can send a PM :)

And to answer your second question; no that will not make it less likely to win as the public votes for the best entry, it's not staff picked (like JellyNeo does)!

I'd love to see your entry!

I like this theme challenge idea!  But I have a few questions: what is a PM and how do I send it?  Also, I've accumulated some warning points - does that mean my entry would be less likely to win?  

You'll need to send  PM to deboratibi who runs the contest. The only person who can see your warning points are Moderators and yourself. So it won't impact your chances at winning, as it's all about the entry. The way the contest is run it's also unknown whose entry is which until after the voting has been completed and the winners are announced. :)

I hope you come up with something, jellysundae! There's still 2 days left to enter.

I have come up with something, I'm just not especially enamored with it ><

Urgh, do I submit my entry or not...I'm awfully meh about it. :laughingsmiley:

I'd submit it anyways! What you may think is not that great, other may love. :)

If there was more time I would ask you to PM me your entry and I'll see if I can give you a suggestion or two, but I probably won't be online very much today so that would be useless. :(