The Runway

deboratibi

I have a question *waves hand in air* What are we allowed to talk about in here? See I realised something this round, about my entry compared to the others, and I wanted to comment on that and discuss related elements of it with others. But then I was like, "oh, are we allowed to do that? and is it ok for people to know which is our entry?", I find the lack of conversation in here weird, but then maybe everyone else has similar kind of worries to me.

I have a question *waves hand in air* What are we allowed to talk about in here? See I realised something this round, about my entry compared to the others, and I wanted to comment on that and discuss related elements of it with others. But then I was like, "oh, are we allowed to do that? and is it ok for people to know which is our entry?", I find the lack of conversation in here weird, but then maybe everyone else has similar kind of worries to me.

Thank you for your questions, and sorry for the delay. We've discussed these matters and made some decisions:

- This board is for questions, suggestions and discussion of the contest in general.

- Since it seems users are interested in discussing entries, entries will no longer be anonymous and a new board will be posted for each theme so discussions regarding the current theme and individual entries can happen there.

On a different note, I'd like to remind everyone that the voting ends tonight at 11:59 PM NST! We have a tie between 3 entries!

Thank you for your questions, and sorry for the delay. We've discussed these matters and made some decisions:

- This board is for questions, suggestions and discussion of the contest in general.

- Since it seems users are interested in discussing entries, entries will no longer be anonymous and a new board will be posted for each theme so discussions regarding the current theme and individual entries can happen there.

On a different note, I'd like to remind everyone that the voting ends tonight at 11:59 PM NST! We have a tie between 3 entries!

Please continue to send in your entries via PM to deboratibi! :)

Thanks for the response :D I really like the changes you've decided on, it'll be cool to be able to talk about people's entries and the inspiration behind them and so on. :yes:

Congratulations to our winners! And thank you to everyone who participated!

And now, for the new theme:

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: Neopia's Newest Faerie

Entering period: Monday, December 14th - Sunday, December 20th

Voting period: Monday, December 21st - Sunday, December 27th

Have fun, and make sure not to miss the entering period!

Are we allowed to resign votes? I had 12 last night and now 11. I just wasn't sure if we were, because I had accidentally voted for one I didn't but I didn't think it was right to resign my vote, it seemed rude to me.

I'm excited about the trophy! It's so pretty! When do we get the trophies on our page?

Are we allowed to resign votes? I had 12 last night and now 11. I just wasn't sure if we were, because I had accidentally voted for one I didn't but I didn't think it was right to resign my vote, it seemed rude to me.

I'm excited about the trophy! It's so pretty! When do we get the trophies on our page?

Yes, you're allowed to delete votes. It's up to each person to decide whether it's right or wrong to do so, I'm afraid. It would be too difficult to keep track of all votes, so all I can do is make sure no one voted for themselves.

As for the trophy, it doesn't go to your profile automatically, you will have to put it there. You need to copy the trophy image url and insert it in your about me page. If you need help doing this, please send me a PM! :)

where do I vote?? I used to love voting for these but somehow I missed the last one (the winter uni is terrific by the way)... I see this round is open for voting until the 27th but I don't know where to view my options... I used to vote when I'd notice the thread on the side of the dailies page. Now that the recent winner is displayed will the thread still come up on the sidebar like it did before? Maybe I've just missed it these last 2 times...

If you click above where it says The Runway you can view all topics related to The Runway there. But here is the direct link to the voting thread. When voting is over the topic will be locked so you always know you're casting your vote on the current one. :)

Congratulations to our winners! And thank you to everyone who participated!

And now, for the new theme (yes, I'm a little early, because I won't be here tomorrow):

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: New Year's Aspirations

Entering period: Monday, December 28th - Sunday, January 3rd

Voting period: Monday, January 4th - Sunday, January 10th

Have fun, and make sure not to miss the entering period!

I just wanted to give a special thanks to all The Runway participants and wish everyone a Happy New Year!  :king:

I'd also like to remind everyone that the deadline for submitting entries is January 3rd, 2016. However, I realise that a lot of you are probably away this weekend, so I might have to extend the entering period if I don't get more entries (I believe that if at least 2 more people enter, we can stay on schedule).

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to our winners! :king: And thank you to everyone who participated!

And the new theme is...

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: Elephante Extravaganza

Entering period: Monday, January 11th - Sunday, January 17th

Voting period: Monday, January 18th - Sunday, January 24th

Let's customise some pretty Elephantes in celebration of Elephante Day! :D

Have fun!

Guest VioletFlare

Everybody came up with some cool outfits last round!

I think I'll sit out on this one to get those creative juices flowing again, but good luck to anybody who participates! ^_^

I think I'm going to enter this round. I've never customized an Elephante before so this should be fun. :D

I think so too. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I have never customized an Elephante before either, so it will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with. Good luck! :D