The Runway

deboratibi

Hey Deb! Just wanted to let you know that the original post still says that the current theme is New Years Aspirations. 

I entered this one too. I can't wait to see the other entries as well. Every round there are such beautiful customizations, it makes me proud to be competing against such talented people. Even if I don't win I will congratulate the winners and try again. :D Good luck everyone and may the best outfits win.  ^_^

Congratulations to our winners!

And I'd like to give a special thanks to everyone who participated. This was one of my favourite rounds so far! I hope everyone had fun :D

And the new theme is...

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: Back to School

Entering period: Monday, January 25th - Sunday, January 31st

Voting period: Monday, February 1st - Sunday, February 7th

Seeing as how I got 2nd place in the Elephante round, I won't be participating in this one, so if anyone would like some help with their entries you can feel free to PM me and I'll be glad to help. I had a lot of fun with all the Elephante's. :D

Congratulations to our 1st and 3rd place winners! And for those who didn't place, well done! :D :happydance:

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I'm still relatively new here.
So, I made my outfit, and would like to submit it. On the entry form it says "outfit image". Is there a certain way I should attach the image? I tried copying the image and it wont let me. I'm rather confused.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I'm still relatively new here.
So, I made my outfit, and would like to submit it. On the entry form it says "outfit image". Is there a certain way I should attach the image? I tried copying the image and it wont let me. I'm rather confused.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Oops! Please disregard my earlier post. I just figured out how to attach my image. I'm really excited to do this contest :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay so I entered. I'm gonna be really silly about this lol.

Maybe in the future if we have some Altador Cup themed contest I might have a better chance :P

I'm sure as you participate more you'll become more confident with customizing different themes. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to our winners!  :king:

And thank you to everyone who participated!

A new theme is up...

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: A Gnorbu's Valentine

Entering period: Monday, February 8th - Sunday, February 14th

Voting period: Monday, February 15th - Sunday, February 21st

Customize a Gnorbu for Valentine's Day!  <3

Guest VioletFlare

Alright, I'm back in for this one! :thumbsup:  Good luck to my fellow fashionistas!

(I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of adorable Plushie Gnorbus, heheh... :D)

Did you write ogrin instead of gnorbu before? Or was that my imagination?

I did. I'm sorry. :mellow: I changed it as soon as I could because I meant Gnorbu all along (for some reason I often mix up those two). I hope that didn't mess up with anyone's customization plans!

I did. I'm sorry. :mellow: I changed it as soon as I could because I meant Gnorbu all along (for some reason I often mix up those two). I hope that didn't mess up with anyone's customization plans!

It didn't mess mine up. I saw it change before I started customizing so I wanted to be sure I was customizing the right pet. I think gnorbu are easier to customize then ogrins, but that's just my opinion. :)

I mix some pets up sometimes too. I sometimes mix up krawks and draiks. :D

You don't have to customize your own pets. You can use Dress to Impress to customize any pet species with any item, so you can complete an entry that way. (You can do that, even if you do have a gnorbu)

No way!!! I had no idea it was that simple. So far I kept buying morphing potions to change my pets to qualify for the competition. This makes it sooo much more easier, thank you for letting me know this. ^_^ I'll be able to enter this time!  

No way!!! I had no idea it was that simple. So far I kept buying morphing potions to change my pets to qualify for the competition. This makes it sooo much more easier, thank you for letting me know this. ^_^ I'll be able to enter this time!  

Oh goodness, girl! You're crazy to do that!

Make sure to read the rules on the front page :D

WHAAAAT???  :whaa:

Oh my goodness! I'm really sorry about that. I think I'm going to edit the first post to make it clearer and make sure to direct everyone to it more often.

To participate in the contest, you don't have to actually own the pet OR any of the items you use!

You can customize your own pet with your own items if you so choose, but using Dress to Impress gives you unlimited options. Dress to Impress is kind of like a customization simulator. It lets you customize ANY pet/species combination with ANY wearable item in Neopets' existence.

You don't have to customize your own pets. You can use Dress to Impress to customize any pet species with any item, so you can complete an entry that way. (You can do that, even if you do have a gnorbu)

Oh, so this means I can use stuff that I actually don't have as long as I edit ensembles using DTI? Cool!

WHAAAAT???  :whaa:

Oh my goodness! I'm really sorry about that. I think I'm going to edit the first post to make it clearer and make sure to direct everyone to it more often.

To participate in the contest, you don't have to actually own the pet OR any of the items you use!

You can customize your own pet with your own items if you so choose, but using Dress to Impress gives you unlimited options. Dress to Impress is kind of like a customization simulator. It lets you customize ANY pet/species combination with ANY wearable item in Neopets' existence.

lol, I'm so goofy! I was spending my NC and Neopoints trying to buy new items to try to fit in with the whole competition. I am sooooooo grateful now that I go back to saving my neopoints again to try to level up my neopets. Thank you guys for helping with clarifying this.