The Runway

deboratibi

Can we do a Lutari Themed contest one of these days? Lutari Day reminded me of how hard I found them to customize due to their shape and rather large feet. :)

Can we do a Lutari Themed contest one of these days? Lutari Day reminded me of how hard I found them to customize due to their shape and rather large feet. :)

Absolutely! I never really thought of them as hard to customize, but I just realised I've only ever dressed them up as boys, probably because the outfits are simpler. Now I want to try to come up with a girl Lutari!

By the way, I'm always open to suggestions! That goes for anyone who has ideas. Post them here, or send me a PM  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to our winners!   :mario:

Thank you all for participating, and I hope you had fun!

Now get ready for the next theme!

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: Lovely Lutari

Description: Dress up a Lutari any way you want!

Entering period: Monday, May 2nd - Sunday, May 8th
Voting period: Monday, May 9th - Sunday, May 15th

Please read the first post if this is your first time entering. And don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you have them!

Edit (16 May 2016): Congratulations to our winners! To find out what the new theme is, see the first post or click here.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't had the brain power to compete in these for months, I'm hoping that I might with this round though, but it's such a wide subject that I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by it right now. I'm very much looking forward to seeing other people's submissions :D

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone needs ideas of what items to use for the current theme (Edible Pets), I made a list on DTI: click here. (If the link doesn't work, go here and then click the green "edit a copy" button). It's not a complete list, but I think it should be enough.

Also, remember that you don't need to make the whole outfit out of food or food-related items, you just need to use at least two of those items. Feel free to combine them with any other items on the database!

• 2 weeks later...

I have been unable to find links to the winners for the past few contests. I'd like to know who came in 2nd and 3rd as well as the winner! I think I must be looking in the wrong place... :sad01_anim:

You can just go to the topics "The Runway Votes # ..." and see the winners. For instance, last round's (round 16) winners can be found here. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to let you guys know that so far I'm really impressed with the entries I've received for round #18! I never thought Quiggles could look so pretty  :laughingsmiley:

Keep 'em coming!

Also, what do you guys think of having a Hall of Winners? That would be a topic featuring all The Runway winners, since round #1. I suppose that would be a very image heavy topic, but I guess I can put the images under spoiler tags. Since some people have trouble finding the previous winners, I thought something like this might be helpful (I would then link the Hall of Winners in this topic's first post).

May I present to you all: The Runway's Hall of Winners!  :king: 

I've listed every winner so far and linked the original topic for each round. Just click the spoiler buttons to see the images!
Also, there's an image limit per post, so I had to split the posts. I hope this won't be too inconvenient.

Let me know if you see anything wrong in the topic! Everything looks okay on my computer, but since I've had a bit of trouble formatting those posts, I figure there's a chance it might look wonky to other people.

I've only received 2 entries so far, so it's very likely I'll have to extend the entering period.

Looks like this theme was kind of a fail, lol. I'll try to come up with something better for the next round (also, remember that I'm always open to suggestions!). 

I've only received 2 entries so far, so it's very likely I'll have to extend the entering period.

Looks like this theme was kind of a fail, lol. I'll try to come up with something better for the next round (also, remember that I'm always open to suggestions!). 

I doubt this theme was a fail (I love it), I think it's just that it's the summer holidays and many people are probably on vacation. :)

(My entry is coming your way in a few minutes.)

I doubt this theme was a fail (I love it), I think it's just that it's the summer holidays and many people are probably on vacation. :)

(My entry is coming your way in a few minutes.)

I totally didn't realise that... Makes sense!

We might not have to extend the entering period after all, if one more person enters we'll have the minimum amount of participants!

I haven't entered so far, my brain's not providing me with any inspiration so far *pokes it* come along grey matter, be nice for Deboratibi's sake!

I haven't entered so far, my brain's not providing me with any inspiration so far *pokes it* come along grey matter, be nice for Deboratibi's sake!

Hey now, no pressure! This is supposed to be fun, not work  :D

We've reached the minimum now! I got a bit ahead of myself there, I apologise for that. I guess I'm just used to getting lots of entries as soon as I post the new theme, so when I only got 2 after 4 days I thought something was wrong. I hadn't considered the fact it's the summer holidays for most people. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to seeing the entries for this round. I even put up an entry for this round.

I've been so busy I haven't been able to keep up with this contest.

This one is sure to be great! I'm excited to see everyone's creativity! Neopets makes it super easy to dress up as certain characters especially with the new items they put out in the NC mall for characters everyone so often. Good luck everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the contest will be up later than usual today. I always prepare everything the night before, but last night I didn't have time and now my internet connection is acting up (I'm on my phone right now). This is something easy to fix, but I have to go out now, so I'll have to do everything when I get back. Hopefully that will be no later than 2pm NST. Then the contest will be up as normal :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...