The Daily Neopets Forum
deboratibi

The Runway

On 9/5/2017 at 11:11 PM, jellysundae said:

@Angeló I've had some inspiration! Have you? Mine has me going off on a tangent as usual

i submitted a couple days ago ... but i'm not very confident about it :(

19 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i submitted a couple days ago ... but i'm not very confident about it :(

Don't get pouty mister, my entries seem to generally underwhelm just about everybody, lol.  My win for the last round was most definitely not true to form. :laughingsmiley: I still enjoy the entering process though. :3

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Don't get pouty mister, my entries seem to generally underwhelm just about everybody, lol.  My win for the last round was most definitely not true to form. :laughingsmiley: I still enjoy the entering process though. :3

I know that feeling! :laughingsmiley: The few times my entries did well, I was always surprised - I'm horrible at trying to predict what others will like. Or, perhaps more accurately, I like different kinds of entries: my favourite ones (both my own and others') often tend to end up scoring quite badly. XD
(Also, this thread reminded me that I haven't actually entered this round yet. Eek.)

40 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I know that feeling! :laughingsmiley: The few times my entries did well, I was always surprised - I'm horrible at trying to predict what others will like. Or, perhaps more accurately, I like different kinds of entries: my favourite ones (both my own and others') often tend to end up scoring quite badly. XD
(Also, this thread reminded me that I haven't actually entered this round yet. Eek.)

This!

I'm always happy to get any votes, because I like the idea that my entry has given another person a reason to smile or even laugh, but I don't ever enter solely in the hope of getting votes, they're an added bonus as far as I'm concerned. I really like it when I see other people's entries that I enjoy, so I hope I manage to do the same for others. :3

I'm mainly just super happy if I manage to come up with an entry, because my brain issues make this kind of creativity hard. Deb's basically like some kind of mental torturer to me some rounds. :laughingsmiley:

rednose.gif Important question about the current voting topic (round #44):

Is anyone having trouble casting votes there? I've had someone tell me they are getting an error, and since only 5 people have voted so far, I'm wondering if other people are having the same problem. If so, please let me know!!!

People have voted since I did, so whatever's wrong, I'm fairly confident that I didn't do it. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, deboratibi said:

Is anyone having trouble casting votes there? I've had someone tell me they are getting an error, and since only 5 people have voted so far, I'm wondering if other people are having the same problem. If so, please let me know!!!

I was able to vote without any problems. So many good entries this round! :D

On 9/13/2017 at 3:30 PM, deboratibi said:

I keep getting an error when I go to the topic so I can't vote :(

I still cannot vote

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts seven words or greater.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.

Read more  

3 hours ago, Panthersclaw said:

I keep getting an error when I go to the topic so I can't vote :(

Do you get an error message? If so, could you tell me what it says, please? 

On 9/14/2017 at 9:25 PM, deboratibi said:

Do you get an error message? If so, could you tell me what it says, please? 

Sorry for the delayed response, I was busy. It said error code EX0, but seems to be fixed now