The Runway

deboratibi

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to our winners!  :party:

And thank you to everyone who participated! I hope you all had fun!

And now, for the new theme...

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: Aquatic

Entering period: Monday, February 22nd - Sunday, February 28th

Voting period: Monday, February 29th - Sunday, March 6th

This time I've selected a broader theme so you guys can get extra creative! Anything water related goes!  :snorkle:

Also, please read the first post if this is your first time entering. And don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you have them!

the dress to impress site is ruined not working :laughingsmiley: :sad02: :shiftyeyes_anim: :questionmark:

What's going on? Are you unable to access the website or are you experiencing some sort of error? It's working okay for me. Please try again, and if you are still having problems, contact me via private message so I can help!

If you're zoomed in to much or your screen is to small DTI won't work properly. In case anyone else has issues with that. Glad you got it working and can't wait to see all the entries submitted for this round. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to our winners!  :snorkle:

Thank you for voting and participating!

And now, for the new theme...

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: St. Patrick's Day

Entering period: Monday, March 7th - Sunday, March 13th

Voting period: Monday, March 14th - Sunday, March 20th

Let's get ready for St. Patrick's Day!  :D

Please read the first post if this is your first time entering. And don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you have them!

Congratulations to our winners! :thumbsup:  

I hope you all had fun! And thank you for participating!

Now get ready for the new theme!

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: Dream Pet

Entering period: Monday, March 21st - Sunday, March 27th
Voting period: Monday, March 28th - Sunday, April 3rd

Since this is our 10th round, I wanted to come up with something special! Show us what your dream pet is and how you'd customise them (as always, UCs ARE allowed).

Please read the first post if this is your first time entering. And don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you have them!

Yay I got 2nd place! How do I put an image of the silver trophy on my profile?

Congrats! :D As for your question, here's how you do it:

• Go to your profile and click on "Edit my Profile"
  • Find "Edit my About Me page" and click on it
  • A new window will open, like so:

dpjq02.png

• Click on the icon pointed by the arrow, and paste the url in the box.
  • If you don't know how to obtain the image url, here's how you do it: click on the trophy image with the right button on your mouse and select "Copy image address". The url will be copied and ready to paste!
  • When you're done, click on "Finish & Save" and your trophy should appear on your profile!

If you have any problems, feel free to send me a PM!

Guest VioletFlare

Alright, so I've entered the contest. ^_^ (And now I know how to display my trophy from New Year's. Thanks, Deb!)

I'm still a bit iffy about the story I wrote for it, but otherwise, I think it came out good.

Good luck to anyone else who enters!

Congrats! :D As for your question, here's how you do it:

• Go to your profile and click on "Edit my Profile"
  • Find "Edit my About Me page" and click on it
  • A new window will open, like so:

dpjq02.png

• Click on the icon pointed by the arrow, and paste the url in the box.
  • If you don't know how to obtain the image url, here's how you do it: click on the trophy image with the right button on your mouse and select "Copy image address". The url will be copied and ready to paste!
  • When you're done, click on "Finish & Save" and your trophy should appear on your profile!

If you have any problems, feel free to send me a PM!

Thanks Deb! Now I have my trophy on my profile. :D

3/26/2016 I can't wait to see the entries for this round. I'm sure they will be beautiful  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to our winners!  :*

And thank you to everyone who participated!

And the new theme is:

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: Springtime

Entering period: Monday, April 4th - Sunday, April 10th
Voting period: Monday, April 11th - Sunday, April 17th

Easter, birds, flowers, life, colours... Let's celebrate Spring this round!  :)

their is no new theme?

their is no new theme?

sorry see it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Guest VioletFlare

Alright, I got third place! ^_^ Third place is fine with me.

Congratulations to the first and second place winners! :thumbsup:

I haven't submitted anything for the last couple of rounds. I'm happy to say that I am now back in the contest!
Designing for this theme was loads of fun! :)
I can't wait to see what everyone has designed!

Congratulations to our winners!  :happydance:

And thank you so much to all of you who participated. We had a great round!

And the new theme is...

CURRENT THEME DETAILS

Current theme: Games Galore*

Entering period: Monday, April 18th - Sunday, April 24th
Voting period: Monday, April 25th - Sunday, May 1st

* Dress up a pet as a gamer or recreate a video game/character (or even make your own)! Pretty much anything game-related goes.

Also, please read the first post if this is your first time entering. And don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you have them!

PS: I'd like to address a common issue when using DTI (I will also make a note about this on the main post). Some items don't show up as they should in the still image (they either change colours - this usually happens with Dyeworks items; or they just look very different in general). This makes some people unhappy for obvious reasons, but the solution is quite simple! First, whenever you're ready to send me the links, make sure to check what the still image looks like. If it looks different, please ask me to fix it (I will take a screenshot of the animation and crop it to the appropriate size). You can do this yourself, if you prefer. If you don't say anything, I will assume you're okay with how it looks. Also, make sure to tell me before the contest starts, because I can't change your entry afterwards!

For an example of what the issue vs solution looks like, click the spoiler button:

Before (DTI image)                                                 After (Screenshot)

medium_preview.png 2lc507.png

how do you vote?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You can vote on the current round's voting thread by going to The Runway subforum and casting your vote in the poll at the top of the topic. When the round ends, the voting topics are closed. Deboratibi will announce when it's time to vote!

I've been forgetting to participate in this contest by entering and voting, so I think I might try entering this one and see what I can come up with. Too bad I couldn't create a Stormtrooper outfit for someone lol. Battlefront lately is the only game I play. This should be a very fun round! :)

You can vote on the current round's voting thread by going to The Runway subforum and casting your vote in the poll at the top of the topic. When the round ends, the voting topics are closed. Deboratibi will announce when it's time to vote!

I've been forgetting to participate in this contest by entering and voting, so I think I might try entering this one and see what I can come up with. Too bad I couldn't create a Stormtrooper outfit for someone lol. Battlefront lately is the only game I play. This should be a very fun round! :)

Oh, beckster1999 had contacted me via PM and I answered him in private. I guess I should've replied here so it wouldn't look like I ignored him! lol

But yeah, I'm excited about this round! I hope to see you enter :D