Third Lab Map .. bcz Why Not

Angeló

i just bought a third lab map to use on 16B  :laughingsmiley: 

Lab Map

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

You have all nine pieces of the Lab map! Click on the button below to collect your prize!

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at 16B...

lab_lightning.gifkougra_electric_sad.gif

... and he doesn't change at all :(

And your pet doesn't change at all?! I haven't used a lab map be fore, but I know that if that had happened to me that would put a damper on things and I would be so disheartened on all the nps that I used to collect the map pieces. 

And your pet doesn't change at all?! I haven't used a lab map be fore, but I know that if that had happened to me that would put a damper on things and I would be so disheartened on all the nps that I used to collect the map pieces. 

Fortunately when you collect the set it allows you to zap a pet once a day as many times as you want  :laughingsmiley:

i got a lab map like last month... accidentally put it together on the wrong account and then the first zap turned my zombie peo into a green chomby. Then 40 some zaps later and only stat changes. 

I don't feel like spending another 1.6ish million to get another set when it hasn't really done much for me. 

i read that the "doesn't change at all" happens if your pet is level 1 and the lab wanted to lower its level by 1 or 2 pts .. and pets cant go below level 1 ..  

the first zap turned my zombie peo into a green chomby. Then 40 some zaps later and only stat changes. 

awww that sux i zapped my maraquan acara by mistake twice before and both times she changed color into smthg lame .. had to buy a maraquan acara mp and they arent cheap :p 

Fortunately when you collect the set it allows you to zap a pet once a day as many times as you want  :laughingsmiley:

This made me determined to buy all the pieces for the Lab Map.... So far I am only needing two more pieces to complete the secrete laboratory map. I still see a lot of people talking about buying another map. If you can zap your pet once a day why would someone buy the 9 pieces of the map again? 

I have the lab map on my ancient side account but I was seriously debating getting it again on my current main. For me, having the second map would be easier than having to remember to log in to my side everyday just for the fun of the zap lottery. Plus, on days that I do remember to log my side I would get twice the fun of having a zap. The only thing holding me back from getting another map is that I want the highest level bank account first. 

So! I got all the pieces to the Secret Laboratory and I use it!!!! I was so zealous about getting all nine pieces that I was bragging to my husband about my feat! So he sits next to me while I push the zap button and low and behold it decreases 2 defense points on my pet!! Doh! 

• 3 weeks later...