Defenders of Neopia

Hi. I'm coming back to Neopia after a prolonged hiatus and I was wondering if there had been and definitive mention on the status of Defenders of Neopia? My pets weren't trained as well as they are now when it went down so my trophies are kind of embarrassing. I was hoping that while I was gone there might have been official word on if they were planning to fix it in the future or not.

Hi welcome to TDN and back to Neopets!

Unfortunately Defenders of Neopia is still down and as far as I know there's been no word on when it's scheduled to return. :(

Don't worry about your trophies.  My trophies are embarrassing too.  As in, I have none for DoN.  At least you have them.  I was around at that time, but on a hiatus.  Lucky to even still my account.  So I am grateful.  I wish I had those trophies period.  That is why I always tell people with older accounts, who want to purge them for newer accounts, not to do that.  You have avatars and trophies that can no longer be gotten.  Whatever trophies you do have, that's GREAT!  I have a bronze battle dome veteran trophy.  I wouldn't have it at ALL if it weren't for my son challenging me constantly.  I am grateful for that one too.  Yes, I wish it were silver or gold, but it distinguishes my account and I LOVE IT!!!

I think I'm so embarrassed by my DoN trophies is that six years ago I had to start new because my original account was compromised and I was on hiatus so I didn't realize it in time. They told me that it had been frozen for selling neopoints or something like that and regardless if it had been compromised they never unfroze if there was a suspicion of gold selling. But my main point was that my original account had the highest level of trophies for each series and I miss them. I did manage to get the gold battledome veteran trophy on my current account because a little while before the change I had decided to battle at least five times on each opponent my pet could win on each night. 

Well even though there has been no mention I urge you guys to check out.

In the coming soon section of the news area of neopets they updated it a couple weeks ago, adding 4 things that weren't there.

The one already that was there. 

A Mysterious Voyage Continues

I have been looking forward to that for quite a while as it seems like a war.

The 4 that were added to the page;

Neopian Justice is Served (The only Justice department or Justice type theme is DoN So this could be the revival)

VirtuVenture Supreme (This honestly sounded like something to do with NQ3 but that's just going to give my hopes up)

Plenty of Things to Wear (Site content, probably may make generalization, and make it so many of the already (clothing) type unwearables, wearable to the population) :Speculation:

Flash Game Makeovers (If this is what it says, this could be either good or bad.)

Other Observation: Look up Justice on the search bar in Neopets, only thing that comes up in items (besides a very old BD weapon) is a book about DoN. Honestly I think they are redoing a lot of it and adding a whole new section. One can hope right? :shrugs:

I must be totally out of the loop, the defenders of neopia went down? When? :O

Does that mean these challengers are no longer available?

I was debating whether I should create a new topic to ask whether it is still possible to get the snow beast as a challenger.  I paused in my quest for justice because I couldn't locate him at all  :sad01_anim:

The challengers are still available but if you beat them you don't earn your reward/move on in the series.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.