Games Master Challenge: Join Team Fire or Team Snow!

hrtbrk

I chose Team Snow! I had my 4 year old choose my team lol. I was so undecided so I asked her which she liked better fire or snow, and of course she said snow. :)

I've already completed today's challenges and hopefully I can actually complete all the challenges this year. :)

Does the team you choose have an impact on what games you can play? I don't know anything about this challenge :* I want to choose team fire,  because warmth! :shiftyeyes_anim:

Edit: After looking at the guide (woot, I get there eventually :woot: ) I answer my own question!

Yeah, I think it's likely not worth me signing up for this, neither of the 2 games in the current challenge are ones my MS-adled brain can manage. I've tried snow wars before and was megafail at it, and having to quickly choose between 6 different number keys for magma blaster isn't something I'll be able to manage without my brain shorting out, so they're both a big NOPE from me, lol.

Hmm, there's likely to be some kind of something for joining up and at least doing something though, isn't there. A participation prize, even if it's not much, right?

Yeah, I think it's likely not worth me signing up for this, neither of the 2 games in the current challenge are ones my MS-adled brain can manage. I've tried snow wars before and was megafail at it, and having to quickly choose between 6 different number keys for magma blaster isn't something I'll be able to manage without my brain shorting out, so they're both a big NOPE from me, lol.

Hmm, there's likely to be some kind of something for joining up and at least doing something though, isn't there. A participation prize, even if it's not much, right?

I believe you can get the score for Magma Blaster after the first or second round. They will only alternate between pressing 1 and 2.

There certainly is a participation prize as well as a trophy so you should try your best :D The prizes are usually very cheap and easy to pick up if something catches your eye on a game you don't have much luck in.

Since this is GMC, the scores and challenges are very low and (usually) nothing major to stress over.

Oh and just a heads up I don't know if its a glitch or not but on the neoboards they point out that there are actually three spaces for check marks on the progress page not just the two challenges on the main page for today. Some are saying that you need to play the opposite sides challenge to get the third mark. Although to me it looks more like a play x number of qualifying games in the icon. 

I believe you can get the score for Magma Blaster after the first or second round. They will only alternate between pressing 1 and 2.

There certainly is a participation prize as well as a trophy so you should try your best :D The prizes are usually very cheap and easy to pick up if something catches your eye on a game you don't have much luck in.

Since this is GMC, the scores and challenges are very low and (usually) nothing major to stress over.

Oh! Ok, I might give it a go then. *gulps*

Oh and just a heads up I don't know if its a glitch or not but on the neoboards they point out that there are actually three spaces for check marks on the progress page not just the two challenges on the main page for today. Some are saying that you need to play the opposite sides challenge to get the third mark. Although to me it looks more like a play x number of qualifying games in the icon. 

So I just tried playing snow wars and sending a score of 45+ (I chose team fire) in and it did change my third bubble on the day 1 progress to the 'completed' colour.

Also, what was the joining up prize for the snow team? For fire, I got 'flames'  gif_gmc_flames.gif

I got a snowflake for joining team snow but I haven't looked at it in my inventory yet. The third bubble is definitely for playing the other team's game today although when I did magma blaster I only achieved a score of 56 (trackpad issues) and I still registered the gold check.