Games Master Challenge: Join Team Fire or Team Snow!

hrtbrk

This far I've managed to compelte everything.. today's challenge though.. send in 50 qualifying games. Does that mean 50 games from now on or do the "complete" games that are already in my list also count. So let's say I have 30 compelte games, does that mean I only have to send in 20 more?

This far I've managed to compelte everything.. today's challenge though.. send in 50 qualifying games. Does that mean 50 games from now on or do the "complete" games that are already in my list also count. So let's say I have 30 compelte games, does that mean I only have to send in 20 more?

Ahh, already figured it out. You have got to have 50 complete games in total in the qualifying list!

This said, this is the first time I compelted everything on the day itself!! :D
Bring on the trophy & prizes :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

FINISHED 

.. took me a couple minutes to remember Volcano's Run controls but other that it was fairly easy ..

and i only had to send in 3 scores to make it 50 games

gmc2015_zpshykj0p8h.jpg

FINISHED 

.. took me a couple minutes to remember Volcano's Run controls but other that it was fairly easy ..

and i only had to send in 3 scores to make it 50 games

gmc2015_zpshykj0p8h.jpg

Congratulations. I'm having some troubles with Shenkuu Warrior...

Edit: Silly me, I was playing in Zen mode...

I'm really struggling with Shenkuu Warrior II ugh

What I do is pretend the ledges are clickable buttons that way my mouse is oriented towards the proper platform. I don't pay attention to the coins and just concentrate on getting to the top you should have the required score half way through level 2

I thought petpet cannonball was going to take me out but I finally got the hang of it and am now all golden. 

No no no why did I do that! I was playing Vulcano Run II and I already sent 2 scores by accident. I was playing to get a score of 440+ and it got really well and I pressed send score and now I have 3 scores send butt.... I forgot to set the timer on the challenge! Noooo! Now I can't send any scores anymore :(

Besides that, I wish they showed you how many qualified games you've played..

This is me, taking a break from Shenkuu, hoping for those "nap then come back to the result you need" results. Omg, if GMC taught me anything, it's how terrible I am at some games. Holy crow.

Not planning on completing all the challenges because in general games are Not My Thing.

Silver lining for today: 50 different games?  Well, that can take a good chunk out the requirements for the Top Gaming av for those who don't have it.

Finished every game on the day it was released! I was scared quite a few days that I wouldn't get it! The Bullseye game and Petpet Cannonball really frustrated me, thought I wouldn't get through those, let alone on the day they were released! So glad I got them all! Anyone else accomplish that? What games did you struggle with the most?

It's half an hour past midnight local time right now, but I pulled it off; I completed all challenges. Except that stupid volcano run II game because I didn't start the timer. I wish I could send 5 scores a day or reset scores or something that allows me to send a score so I can complete the challenge. I hope I can still play it tomorrow after Neo midnight and it still counts towards the GMC.. Otherwise I really screwed up by not starting that timer. I did the same thing on the Nova Defender game, but I managed to get the required score a second time then with the timer turned on. Oh well.. At least I got some cool items from this challenge. I can't wait till the advent calender!

Man I don't think I'm gonna finish. Still have Edna's Shadow, Nova Defender, Prerattack, Wicked Wocky Wobble, and the Evil Fuzzles/Lost In Space challenges

Try Nova Defender on Hard Mode, it goes a lot faster. Pterattack I got the purple power-ups and just kept firing and increasing them and made it after a lucky run.

I don't think I'm going to finish this year either. I still have Itchy Invasion, Edna, Wicked Wocky Wobble and all of today's challenges except for the send a score challenge.

As if I wasn't already out with my inability to score in Pterattack, Extreme Faerie Cloud Raiders and Petpet Cannonball, for some reason the goshdarn timer didn't registrer my score in Nova Defender. So my chance at a completed checklist is well and truely gone.

Edit: Oh, I also can't get the Ednas Shadow Score. I think this year was very changing in difficulty, but leaning on the too hard side.

I don't think I'm going to make it - I've still got that wocky wobble, edna's shadow and a couple more challenges. I didn't think I'd get this far so I'm proud of myself. 

Congrats to everyone who met their goals this GMC. And all golden checkmarks? Holy cow.

I've completed everything and got all of my gold check marks.  Edna's Shadow and Itchy Invasion were the most difficult for me.  Ultimate Bullseye and PetPet Cannonball both took a bit of work.  Strangely, I thought that Wicked Wocky Wobble got easier with more things-- perhaps my mouse is too sensitive.   I think Shenkuu Warrior was a challenge game a few years ago with about twice the score required.  It was easy for me this year because of that practice.  Definitely having a real mouse helps for that game.  Good luck to everyone else!

Does anyone have tips for Volcano Run? I am struggling with it so much right now, and I can't seem to do well on it. =(

Honestly, I tried to focus more on avoiding being hit then getting the little gems. But, if you are able to get the gems, it counts towards your final score (bonus). The bonus counts all three lives but the distance is just your highest score. Keep that in mind.

As if I wasn't already out with my inability to score in Pterattack, Extreme Faerie Cloud Raiders and Petpet Cannonball, for some reason the goshdarn timer didn't registrer my score in Nova Defender. So my chance at a completed checklist is well and truely gone.

Edit: Oh, I also can't get the Ednas Shadow Score. I think this year was very changing in difficulty, but leaning on the too hard side.

So, for ES, I actually followed a walkthrough and it helped a lot. Oh, and killing the little bad guys does wonders and makes it much easier as well!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have completed all that I can at this point. Two greens due to real life getting in the way. Edna's Shadow didn't happen and neither did Volcano Run. Otherwise all golds. I'm okay with this, but my showing last year was far better, likely because of the requirements being so much easier XD

Looks like it worked then, because after being 50/50 for so long, Team Snow is winning at 51% XD Come on Team Fire I believe in you!

Meanwhile, surprise all gold checkmarks??? This is my best GMC to date (I am usually pretty terrible though, so not hard to beat lol). The petpets were successfully cannonballed.

I find it really odd that people have such a hard time with Edna's Shadow; that seemed the easiest to me, but the games I found hard no one seemed to have troubles with lol