Games Master Challenge: Join Team Fire or Team Snow!

hrtbrk

Dang, I'm super unlikely to manage the reach the score on either of these games >< My top score for wingoball is 497 D: I played itchy invasion yesterday and it's too visually quick for my brain to be able to keep up for very long, oh well then!

OMG. I did it. Sweet mercies. All three challenges complete on day of release. Itchy Invasion took many tries, but it got easier and easier as I kept doing it. Your eyes adjust to the pace as you keep working at it. Also, (and I don't know if this helps) I opened literally like 30 tabs on my browser in an effort to slow the game down. I also made sure I was playing in the smallest window possible so my mouse didn't have to move as far. It happened. It's done. *dies*

OMG. I did it. Sweet mercies. All three challenges complete on day of release. Itchy Invasion took many tries, but it got easier and easier as I kept doing it. Your eyes adjust to the pace as you keep working at it. Also, (and I don't know if this helps) I opened literally like 30 tabs on my browser in an effort to slow the game down. I also made sure I was playing in the smallest window possible so my mouse didn't have to move as far. It happened. It's done. *dies*

Also, I find that if you right click on the screen just as the bugs come out, the screen will pause, with the following menu popping up:

Settings...

Global settings...

About Adobe Flash Player ##.#.#.###...

and you can take your leisurely time aiming and shooting however you like, although it could just be only on my browser, haven't tried it on another computer...

Itchy Invasion is kicking my butt. Thankfully I'm getting better at it as I go along, but oh goodness, why is it this difficult!  :mario:

EDIT

It took A LOT of practise and luck, but I beat the score.  :medieval: THANK GOODNESS!!! 

Also, I find that if you right click on the screen just as the bugs come out, the screen will pause, with the following menu popping up:

Settings...

Global settings...

About Adobe Flash Player ##.#.#.###...

and you can take your leisurely time aiming and shooting however you like, although it could just be only on my browser, haven't tried it on another computer...

I'm trying to do it with a laptop and no mouse. It's such a pain. 

I'm reaaally bad at Pterattack. My high score before this was 90. With the help of a fully powered up fireball weapon, I managed to get the needed score. I'm also pretty bad at Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers. I just kept turning right until the other faeries knocked each other out. It worked! The Cloud Raiders wasn't all that difficult for me, as my high score was well above the needed score. Ultimate Bullseye II had some lucky shots to get me through :3 After an hour and five minutes, I got all the needed scores. Not bad for my previously horrid starting values for most of the games. Go Team Fire! :D

Cloud Raiders and Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers were really pissing me off. I turned off the background in Cloud Raiders and suddenly it was a whole lot easier. Luckily you only had to get a score of 200+ for EFCR because that one is really hard! Just focus on the 2D screen and mainly use the left and right arrow. What I did is just turn in circles for the first minute or so untill there was only one opponent left :)

I have just learned that I'm not a fan of Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers (although I did manage to get the score eventually) and that I really, really hate Pterattack. XD

(Seriously, after reading this thread I'd hoped today would be as easy for me as it apparently is for many people on here, but nope. Not my kind of games.)

I still have Itchy Invasion from yesterday to complete and Pterattack from today. The other two challenges were rather simple for me today and I got the Wingoball score yesterday on my first try thanks to our guide. :)

I'm not even going to try today's games after reading what people have said in here, I'll not being able to manage them. I can't get high scores on games that I've never played before :sad01_anim:

I think you should at least try you never know you might actually be innately good at some of them. 

Also bless whoever said only look at the 2d map because my score jumped from 95 to 700 doing that. 

No problem! I got the tip from the TDN guide, I really recommend checking every guide to the game you have to play for the challenges for that day, it really helps. It even is linked on the TDN guide page for GMC :)

I did use the guide for wingoball yesterday, and it definitely did help, but, because I have MS, and consequently cognitive and dexterity/hand to eye issues, there's only so much that guides can do for me, bless 'em. I might try some of the games, I'm not one for bowing out without at least an attempt, but I already tried extreme faerie racers on the day this challenge started, and I couldn't do it at all :*

Now if you could get trophies for epic fail then I'd be like

PaT6ySl.jpg

Cloud Raiders and Extreme Faerie loud Racing was actually rather simple for me. I got the scores on my second try. Pterattack and Itchy invasion from yesterday are still giving me some difficulties.

Ugh Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers is killing me slowly. I've never played it before and just ugh. 

I'm AWFUL at that game, but what I did was look at the 2D map and keep hitting the left arrow key. Eventually the other people will turn and hit their own walls, so you can just let them take themselves out. 

I'm AWFUL at that game, but what I did was look at the 2D map and keep hitting the left arrow key. Eventually the other people will turn and hit their own walls, so you can just let them take themselves out. 

Yeah that was the strategy that finally got me the win. I may try and play it more often because I enjoyed the first one.