So, who's doing well with itchy invasion?  I am getting better and better as I play it, but I don't think I am going to get the score necessary.  I thought these were supposed to be obtainable scores.  Wingoball was a high score too.  You have to just about finish the game.  The only reason I could is because I have played it a LOT!  But I don't play itchy invasion.  This is supposed to get you to WANT to play the games, not frustrate you.  You will have to get through almost every level of the game to get the qualifying score.  IDK, I don't think it is right.

I finally got itchy invasion and playing on low quality but the small screen really helped. However, a lot of people on the neoboards say that using low quality largest screen is what did it for them so who knows. The petpetpet comb is adorable attached to my jetsam though.

I too have been struggling with itchy invasion for the past 2 hours or so...can't get a score past 350. Definitely NOT an obtainable score for me. <_< Then again my reflexes are probably super slow. I think it's time for a nap. And when I wake up it will be tomorrow and I'll say "oops! oh well!"

I really hope the rest of the challenges won't be as difficult. Day one wasn't bad at all; maybe today was the only exception?

Itchy Invasion took many tries, but it got easier and easier as I kept doing it. Your eyes adjust to the pace as you keep working at it. Also, (and I don't know if this helps) I opened literally like 30 tabs on my browser in an effort to slow the game down. I also made sure I was playing in the smallest window possible so my mouse didn't have to move as far. I combined tips that were both from the JN guide and from the TDN guide, so I suppose it worked out :3 Though if you had a slower computer you could possibly use, that might be better than what I did.

I AM using a mouse.  lol.  I took a break so I will try some of these suggestions and let you all know.  My highest score was 350.  I try skipping pests to save my ammo but then  I get the itch o meter fail.  So I can't seem to win.  Like Angelo said, I don't think JS gets the idea.  Wingoball was fine like I said, but ONLY because of the guide here and because I played it constantly.  But if I hadn't, NO WAY.  I feel bad for those who are playing it for their first time.

Thanks everyone.  I shrunk my screen.  That helped.  I got EXACTLY 560!  lol.  I'm done!  lol

I was able to get a score of 563 on my second try using a laptop and mouse pad.  My highscore on itchy invasion is 766 but that's from a couple years ago. I got the wingoball score on my first try without using a guide, but then again I played that game so often that I pretty much memorized where I needed to throw the ball.