I'm rebuilding Invasion of Meridell as its own program!

darkflagrance

Anyone remember this game? Invasion of Meridell was one of my favorite games as a young Neopet owner, and I have many fond memories of crushing the evil Draco hordes in battle before my account got frozen. They took it offline something like three years ago and there has been no promise of a replacement since.

I've been waiting impatiently for TNT to bring the game back or for someone to remake the game, but no one has bitten so far :(

So, I decided to make my own remake! I can't bring back the avatar or trophies for your account, but I can recreate the nostalgic gameplay.

I have most of the mechanics and interface done, and am just adding finishing touches. There have been multiple versions of Invasion of Meridell over the years, with different mechanics and items sets. The original game also appears to have had some bugs, and some of the mechanics remain ambiguous, so my version of the game may not be quite the same as your memories.

Army select screen

cxlFuID.png

Battle start!

m23yuvV.png

I nearly lost a village!

oIvWrhI.png

Any comments or feedback appreciated!

• 2 years later...