Games Master Challenge: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

In case anyone else is wondering, here are all of team snows trophies: trophy_silver_snow_5.giftrophy_silver_snow_4.giftrophy_silver_snow_3.giftrophy_silver_snow_2.giftrophy_silver_snow_1.gif

Since the games are pretty easy to play, the final prizes are notoriously cheap.

Some of the prizes are UB.  I wanted to get some extras, which I did of the flambé, but the book is expensive and the sword and stamp are UB.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to do much this year, but at least I did enough to get a tiny flame trophy!

At least you got a trophy for your look up.  That is what is what is important in my book.  Congrats!

only level 5 snow and fire trophies are better looking, maybe level 4 fire and level 3 snow

Yes, I agree. The level 3-5 fire trophies are pretty sad looking while I feel all of the team snow trophies are pretty decent.  But the level 5 snow trophy is still better than the level 5 fire.

I'm kind of glad snow came in second because our snowflake trophies look more ice-ish in silver. 

I saw a pic of the trophies toward the beginning of the GMC.  I don't know how they got out, but they were out already.  Team snow were always silver.  It didn't matter who won the challenge they would always be the same color.  The only difference was who got the wrapped gifts or the gift wrap.  The color of the trophy had nothing to do with the winner.

Hi everyone! This isn't my first post here but I haven't posted a lot so I'm new but I'm not! I feel like I just have to say this...I did TOO much! haha I actually took the time to finish EVERY game just in case they gave out a prize for finishing all the qualifying games. It took FOREVER. I submitted the last score 5 minutes before the whole challenge was over. It was crazy. I was on Team Fire and I even have a screen shot that shows Team Snow 51% / Team Fire 49% yet it told me Team Fire won on the challenge end date. Now that I look, it says Team Fire 51% / Team Snow 49%. It probably didn't update yet since I was looking at it immediately after the winner was posted. O.o Kinda weird but I'm not complaining! haha I also wish they gave out an avatar this year because it's nice to be a part of "limited edition" avatars! But we have limited edition trophies so that's cool too! I got the Level 5 Game Master Trophy. Edna's Shadow was kind of tricky when you had to line them up after they weren't matched up. I almost gave up Petpet Cannon, Snot Splatter, and Wicked Wocky Wobble. ESPECIALLY WICKED WOCKY WOBBLE! Even though they were difficult, I'm sooo glad they chose these compared to the other qualifying games. Some of those games are outragous. I have no idea how I was successful at "Dar-BLAT!!!" and "Splat-A-Sloth" and "Time Tunnel"! Never again.  :mellow:

Yes, I saw that team snow was ahead too.  IDK.  I think they should show the obelisk too.  We should know how we are doing and if we need to do 100's of battles to win or 10 more.

I pretty much gave up when it got to Edna's Shadow. The prices on some of these prizes are already really ridiculous. 

That's too bad.  I wish you didn't do that.  I was having a real tough time with that one too.  But knowing how GMC works, I just skipped it and went on with the rest, and kept coming back to Edna when I had time.  Eventually (due to practice) I got the score I needed after two days, giving me a green check mark (the only green check mark). I am disappointed I didn't get ALL gold, but at least I finished.  I still got level 5 trophy and all my prizes. I was frustrated too, but I wasn't going to let Edna beat me. Last year it was snowmuncher that did it to me.  What I find VERY helpful as ALWAYS, is coming here, looking to see if anyone else has posted about the game and if not starting a topic about it.  I started topics about two games, Edna and Itchy invasion.  Many people responded to them as they were having the same frustrations as I was.  Some people vented their frustrations too, others posted helpful hints.  The helpful hint for itchy invasion was to make my screen smaller.  Never thought of it.  Worked like a charm.  Tried it for rink runner too.  Couldn't get that score to save my life.  LOL.  Made my screen smaller, got it right away.  For Edna, what helped was for me to concentrate on Edna, not her shadow.  Kill the enemies, then grab all the ingredients. I didn't have trouble lining them up.  I followed the guides for that.  I had trouble with time or staying alive.

I got level 4 for team snow.  Out of all the team snow trophies it is by far the one I like the least.  But I'm still happy that I got another trophy  :whaa:   I got the level 5 brain the year it was brains v.s. brawny so I can't complain too much if I don't get my favorite trophy every year since the brain is my favorite event trophy I've ever gotten.  Especially considering I have no idea what the level breakdown is or what the trophies will be ahead of time.  I will say that the level 5 fire trophy looks really awesome.  Like every year so far, I start off thinking I'm going to get every check mark and by day 5 I'm happy if I get at least one check mark for each day (which I did!).

trophy_silver_snow_4.gif