GMC Provides Dreamy New Weapon!

hrtbrk

I actually really like the way this one looks if nothing else. I also find it incredibly hilarious that the automated system flags things as being "far below battledome worthy". I'm sure it's been doing that the whole time, but it's the first time I've seen it XD

Cool! Too bad it doesn't seem to do more!

What I don't understand is that Team Fire won. LAST night when I checked after midnight NST, Team Snow had WON according to the progress page, with 51%. Was this an error by TNT? I can prove that it happened because I actually took a screenshot of the pic. It has Taelia looking quite pleased, Ember looking sad, and Team Snow's name highlighted in Blue beneath the pic. The tug-o-war graphic with the ribbon AND the percentages. Showing the win for Team Snow. So this was a shocker when I checked today and saw it reversed! So WEIRD!

All the turkey TnT ate over the weekend went to their head, and they couldn't do maths to get the right prizes and %'s to the right team. Silly TnT.

I purposely picked Team Snow anyways, I knew Team Fire would win. Like, WHO would have guessed? Nobody likes the snow faerie.... but the Fire Faerie is the one of the most popular. Like come on TnT if it was like Fire Faerie Vs Light Faerie, MAYBE.  :shiftyeyes_anim:

All the turkey TnT ate over the weekend went to their head, and they couldn't do maths to get the right prizes and %'s to the right team. Silly TnT.

I purposely picked Team Snow anyways, I knew Team Fire would win. Like, WHO would have guessed? Nobody likes the snow faerie.... but the Fire Faerie is the one of the most popular. Like come on TnT if it was like Fire Faerie Vs Light Faerie, MAYBE.  :shiftyeyes_anim:

I like Taelia!  Still joined Team Fire, though, since I like warm weather better.

LOL Rynarok, yeah, Maybe they were tired from all that turkey and accidentally linked the wrong graphic? lol I'm disappointed in the Silver Trophy though. I think this is the first year I got to complete all the challenges, despite being out of town a few days. Kind of not a good idea to have the GMC when tens of thousands, minimum, of players in the US have a holiday going on where they travel and visit family. >_o I mean, I've heard it said that The time around Thanksgiving is the MOST traveled time of the year. I guess it beats out Christmas because of the snow that can hamper travel and get people to decide to stay home. ;)

I went with Team Snow mostly on a whim. Plus I like the snow, to a certain extent. ;) A view of things covered in fresh fallen snow is quite relaxing. :) As long as I don't have to drive on icy roads. LOL

Oh well, NEXT YEAR TNT better not mix up on giving the losing team false hope! It isn't very fun. ;)